User Reviews for Requip Starter Kit

Learn more about Requip Starter Kit.

Reviews for Requip Starter Kit to treat Restless Legs Syndrome

Review by lbferguson (taken for 10 years or more): User Rating:

I started with the Requip Starter Kit about 14 years ago. I remember this medicine being a life-saver. Without Requip/ropinirole, I would have no life - I can't imagine this medication not working for me any longer. That is something I dread but I have been very, very lucky this medicine saved my quality of life with no side effects!

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
May 2, 2012 11:11 AM
Review by Michelle38: User Rating:

When the medicine did finally get in my system, it helped with some of the restless leg syndrome, but I had so many other side effects I had to stop taking it. One major side effect was that I would get these headaches and it felt like there was pressure on my head. I would feel really weird like I was about to explode, the feeling was so weird that I had to stop taking it, and that major symptom disappeared. That was my experience with the trail kit. I'm on gabapentin now and no adverse side effects besides gaining a ton of weight. I don't like that either but I can deal with that better than the weird feeling with the Requip.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate