User Reviews for Trilafon

Learn more about Trilafon.

Psychosis 2 reviews 18 medications

8.7
Bipolar Disorder 2 reviews 46 medications

6.5
Nausea/Vomiting 0 reviews 153 medications

Summary of Trilafon reviews 4 reviews 7.6

Reviews for Trilafon

For Bipolar Disorder "Helped stop hallucinations."

Juddeedoo (taken for 6 months to 1 year) April 24, 2014

For Bipolar Disorder "I have been on Trilafon for 2 years now. Mostly I liked it at first because it brought me back to earth when I was over anxious. I have lowered my dosage since then and I thought it was doing me well, but I have been having neck problems lately and have realized that this is a side effect of Trilafon called extra-pyramidal syndrome that damages my posture area, so no matter how hard I try I can't regain a good posture. "

Anonymous July 26, 2011

For Psychosis "I had a similar experience. Tremors in hands (not really noticeable to someone watching unless they were looking for it), but relief from the delusions I was experiencing. My problem has been going on for over 16 years so I anticipate it will not magically disappear (and it didn't) but the clarity of thinking I experience with this medicine really helps me."

Anonymous May 23, 2011

For Psychosis "Trilafon has been a breath of fresh air. In the past I've tried Seroquel, Zyprexa, Abilify, and Geodon. Since I've been on Trilafon I have not experienced hallucinations or delusions. My only complaint about this medication are the side effects. I was recently hospitalized and this is the medication that they put me on. About 3-4 weeks after introduction to the drug, I have begun to notice the side effects, mainly tremors (hands) and random muscle movements (mostly in the arms and hands)."

ctcub81 September 16, 2009