User Reviews for Versed

6.2
Summary of Versed reviews 9 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Versed

Review by guest3333333:

For Light Sedation: Used as a light sedation for cataract surgery. It was marginally effective during the first procedure and had almost no effect for the second procedure a week later.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 10, 2014 1:02 PM

Review by yenta mia:

For Light Anesthesia: I tried to tell the anesthesiologist that I have sleep spends, use oxygen @ nite, have 3 included. Major veins and am very sensitive to drugs. He wouldn't listen. Put me immediately out and my oxygen blood level went down to 51. Had I stayed at that level for 5 minutes I would have died. The hospital changed the grrecords. I was conguiding. gasping for air. eye Dr said I Jerked side to side violently. Lucky it was at a time in procedure that it didn't matter. Anes searched the sheets/ blankets for the meter and told eye Dr it had come off my finger.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

November 1, 2013 3:26 AM

Review by Heartpatient:

For Light Sedation: This was given to me through an IV before an ICD implant. It worked fast and in less than a minute I was totally relaxed and a little sleepy. I don't remember being wheeled into the OR or being put under. Really helped relieve all anxiety I had before surgery.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 3, 2013 1:55 AM

Review by Mikebuzz (taken for less than 1 month):

For Light Anesthesia: Have had administered for several medical and dental procedures. Wonderful; very effective; no side effects.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

April 3, 2013 3:23 PM

Review by kbee:

For Light Sedation: I was given Versed as a sedation for 3 colonoscopies. It is great. After the procedure I have no grogginess and it is fast acting and doesn't linger throughout the day. My last procedure I was given propofol. It was terrible. I was sick for 2 days. I will definitely have Versed used here on out as long as its available.

July 11, 2012 8:15 AM

Review by Veracity:

Had this for a wisdom teeth extraction. Apart from feeling a slight burning sensation when the needle was slid into my hand, it was great. Didn't feel or remember any part of the actual operation. Was very groggy, but I rested for a few hours at home afterwards and was fine by nightfall.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

March 11, 2012 12:05 AM

Review by fibromommy:

For Light Sedation: I was given Valium first and I took pain pills at home about 6 hours before the surgery-Norco was all I took. Then right before they wheeled me into the operating room (so they said), I got that versed IV, and a combination block which was administered via a teeny tiny wire inserted in the inner/upper thigh area-kept my leg NUMB completely for 4 days after that Total Knee replacement-and the VERSED left me with absolutely NO RECOLLECTION of what the surgeons did to my knee. FABULOUS! Severe pain when the nerve blocking wire was removed-morphine IV drip and additional shots via the IV port helped.

October 5, 2011 9:34 AM

Review by Dinger1:

For Light Sedation: This works great when they listen to you and give you enough.

March 16, 2011 9:27 AM

For ICU Agitation: It helps with agitation and anxiety that I feel right after receiving treatment (ECT).

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

July 16, 2010 5:18 PM

For Light Anesthesia: Great medication as a precursor to surgery.. Takes the edge off, and puts the patient in a great place.

August 7, 2009 4:41 PM