User Reviews for Versed

Light Anesthesia 5 reviews 12 medications

7.5
Summary of Versed reviews 12 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Versed

For Light Anesthesia "I had dental implants. I was a nervous wreck going to the dentists office. I was in the dentists chair for 5 minutes and after that I don't remember a thing. The next thing I remember was my daughter getting my prescriptions filled at the pharmacy. I am thrilled to say this anesthetic was great ! I wish everyone of my surgical procedures was this easy. No after effects."

Tootsie111 (taken for less than 1 month) August 13, 2015

For Light Anesthesia "I had to have oral surgery as the first stage of dental implants. I had four molars extracted, a sinus lift and bone grafting. I asked to be put out. I was crying from fear before the surgery, worried about getting sick from the anesthesia. They gave me some versed in my iv and everything was okay. I loved it, maybe too much. No anesthesia sickness and NO fear. I highly recommend it."

Anxmommy (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2015

For Light Sedation "I had a total knee replacement three weeks ago and Versed was used as an amnesia drug while they prepped me, etc. I barely remember anything for the next two and a half days, had short dreams, one in which I was painting and when I woke up, my hand was up and moving like I had a paint brush. I don't remember eating a thing in the hospital, to this day. My friends who visited told me I had chicken, etc., When my Mum and friend came to visit, we were watching television and I asked her who did she find to hang her big screen tv on the wall. She didn't, we were in the hospital. I called my best friend at 3am to ask her if she could come and get me at a friends house, I was in the hospital. I'll never have this drug used on me again, ever"

Mhami April 6, 2015

For Light Sedation "Used as a light sedation for cataract surgery. It was marginally effective during the first procedure and had almost no effect for the second procedure a week later."

guest3333333 December 10, 2014

For Light Anesthesia "I tried to tell the anesthesiologist that I have sleep spends, use oxygen @ nite, have 3 included. Major veins and am very sensitive to drugs. He wouldn't listen. Put me immediately out and my oxygen blood level went down to 51. Had I stayed at that level for 5 minutes I would have died. The hospital changed the grrecords. I was conguiding. gasping for air. eye Dr said I Jerked side to side violently. Lucky it was at a time in procedure that it didn't matter. Anes searched the sheets/ blankets for the meter and told eye Dr it had come off my finger."

yenta mia November 1, 2013

For Light Sedation "This was given to me through an IV before an ICD implant. It worked fast and in less than a minute I was totally relaxed and a little sleepy. I don't remember being wheeled into the OR or being put under. Really helped relieve all anxiety I had before surgery."

Heartpatient October 3, 2013

For Light Anesthesia "Have had administered for several medical and dental procedures. Wonderful; very effective; no side effects."

Mikebuzz (taken for less than 1 month) April 3, 2013

For Light Sedation "I was given Versed as a sedation for 3 colonoscopies. It is great. After the procedure I have no grogginess and it is fast acting and doesn't linger throughout the day. My last procedure I was given propofol. It was terrible. I was sick for 2 days. I will definitely have Versed used here on out as long as its available."

kbee July 11, 2012

"Had this for a wisdom teeth extraction. Apart from feeling a slight burning sensation when the needle was slid into my hand, it was great. Didn't feel or remember any part of the actual operation. Was very groggy, but I rested for a few hours at home afterwards and was fine by nightfall."

Veracity March 11, 2012

For Light Sedation "I was given Valium first and I took pain pills at home about 6 hours before the surgery-Norco was all I took. Then right before they wheeled me into the operating room (so they said), I got that versed IV, and a combination block which was administered via a teeny tiny wire inserted in the inner/upper thigh area-kept my leg NUMB completely for 4 days after that Total Knee replacement-and the VERSED left me with absolutely NO RECOLLECTION of what the surgeons did to my knee. FABULOUS! Severe pain when the nerve blocking wire was removed-morphine IV drip and additional shots via the IV port helped. "

fibromommy October 5, 2011

For Light Sedation "This works great when they listen to you and give you enough. "

Dinger1 March 16, 2011

For ICU Agitation "It helps with agitation and anxiety that I feel right after receiving treatment (ECT)."

Anonymous July 16, 2010

For Light Anesthesia "Great medication as a precursor to surgery.. Takes the edge off, and puts the patient in a great place."

Anonymous August 7, 2009