User Reviews for Versed

Learn more about Versed.

Versed Review Summary

8.0/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Light Sedation.

Reviews for Versed to treat Light Sedation

"I had a total knee replacement three weeks ago and Versed was used as an amnesia drug while they prepped me, etc. I barely remember anything for the next two and a half days, had short dreams, one in which I was painting and when I woke up, my hand was up and moving like I had a paint brush. I don't remember eating a thing in the hospital, to this day. My friends who visited told me I had chicken, etc., When my Mum and friend came to visit, we were watching television and I asked her who did she find to hang her big screen tv on the wall. She didn't, we were in the hospital. I called my best friend at 3am to ask her if she could come and get me at a friends house, I was in the hospital. I'll never have this drug used on me again, ever"

Mhami April 6, 2015

"Used as a light sedation for cataract surgery. It was marginally effective during the first procedure and had almost no effect for the second procedure a week later."

guest3333333 December 10, 2014

"This was given to me through an IV before an ICD implant. It worked fast and in less than a minute I was totally relaxed and a little sleepy. I don't remember being wheeled into the OR or being put under. Really helped relieve all anxiety I had before surgery."

Heartpatient October 3, 2013

"I was given Versed as a sedation for 3 colonoscopies. It is great. After the procedure I have no grogginess and it is fast acting and doesn't linger throughout the day. My last procedure I was given propofol. It was terrible. I was sick for 2 days. I will definitely have Versed used here on out as long as its available."

kbee July 11, 2012

"I was given Valium first and I took pain pills at home about 6 hours before the surgery-Norco was all I took. Then right before they wheeled me into the operating room (so they said), I got that versed IV, and a combination block which was administered via a teeny tiny wire inserted in the inner/upper thigh area-kept my leg NUMB completely for 4 days after that Total Knee replacement-and the VERSED left me with absolutely NO RECOLLECTION of what the surgeons did to my knee. FABULOUS! Severe pain when the nerve blocking wire was removed-morphine IV drip and additional shots via the IV port helped. "

fibromommy October 5, 2011

"This works great when they listen to you and give you enough. "

Dinger1 March 16, 2011