User Reviews for Versed

Learn more about Versed.

Versed review summary

8.8/10 Average Rating

Compare all 20 medications used in the treatment of Light Sedation.

Reviews for Versed to treat Light Sedation

Review by guest3333333:

Used as a light sedation for cataract surgery. It was marginally effective during the first procedure and had almost no effect for the second procedure a week later.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

December 10, 2014 1:02 PM

Review by Heartpatient:

This was given to me through an IV before an ICD implant. It worked fast and in less than a minute I was totally relaxed and a little sleepy. I don't remember being wheeled into the OR or being put under. Really helped relieve all anxiety I had before surgery.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

October 3, 2013 1:55 AM

Review by kbee:

I was given Versed as a sedation for 3 colonoscopies. It is great. After the procedure I have no grogginess and it is fast acting and doesn't linger throughout the day. My last procedure I was given propofol. It was terrible. I was sick for 2 days. I will definitely have Versed used here on out as long as its available.

July 11, 2012 8:15 AM

Review by fibromommy:

I was given Valium first and I took pain pills at home about 6 hours before the surgery-Norco was all I took. Then right before they wheeled me into the operating room (so they said), I got that versed IV, and a combination block which was administered via a teeny tiny wire inserted in the inner/upper thigh area-kept my leg NUMB completely for 4 days after that Total Knee replacement-and the VERSED left me with absolutely NO RECOLLECTION of what the surgeons did to my knee. FABULOUS! Severe pain when the nerve blocking wire was removed-morphine IV drip and additional shots via the IV port helped.

October 5, 2011 9:34 AM

Review by Dinger1:

This works great when they listen to you and give you enough.

March 16, 2011 9:27 AM