User Reviews for Versed

Learn more about Versed.

Versed Rating Summary

8.3/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 25 medications used in the treatment of Light Sedation.

Reviews for Versed to treat Light Sedation

"I have UC and get a colonoscopy every year...the ONLY good thing about this whole procedure is getting 1 to 2mg of versed in the prep area and just before they give me propofol. I think it's one of the greatest drugs out there, so much euphoria, everything is awesome, calmness, all the anxiety, and any stress you have is gone!!! Wonderful drug, just wish it would last slightly longer. regardless high recommend if your going to get a out patient surgery or in my case a colonoscopy"

Alan135 April 1, 2016

"I had two bowel resections and versed had no after affects after about 5 hours and was very useful for relaxation."

Kopen2kope (taken for 2 to 5 years) December 3, 2015

"I had a total knee replacement three weeks ago and Versed was used as an amnesia drug while they prepped me, etc. I barely remember anything for the next two and a half days, had short dreams, one in which I was painting and when I woke up, my hand was up and moving like I had a paint brush. I don't remember eating a thing in the hospital, to this day. My friends who visited told me I had chicken, etc., When my Mum and friend came to visit, we were watching television and I asked her who did she find to hang her big screen tv on the wall. She didn't, we were in the hospital. I called my best friend at 3am to ask her if she could come and get me at a friends house, I was in the hospital. I'll never have this drug used on me again, ever"

Mhami April 6, 2015

"Used as a light sedation for cataract surgery. It was marginally effective during the first procedure and had almost no effect for the second procedure a week later."

guest3333333 December 10, 2014

"This was given to me through an IV before an ICD implant. It worked fast and in less than a minute I was totally relaxed and a little sleepy. I don't remember being wheeled into the OR or being put under. Really helped relieve all anxiety I had before surgery."

Heartpatient October 3, 2013

"I was given Versed as a sedation for 3 colonoscopies. It is great. After the procedure I have no grogginess and it is fast acting and doesn't linger throughout the day. My last procedure I was given propofol. It was terrible. I was sick for 2 days. I will definitely have Versed used here on out as long as its available."

kbee July 11, 2012

"I was given Valium first and I took pain pills at home about 6 hours before the surgery-Norco was all I took. Then right before they wheeled me into the operating room (so they said), I got that versed IV, and a combination block which was administered via a teeny tiny wire inserted in the inner/upper thigh area-kept my leg NUMB completely for 4 days after that Total Knee replacement-and the VERSED left me with absolutely NO RECOLLECTION of what the surgeons did to my knee. FABULOUS! Severe pain when the nerve blocking wire was removed-morphine IV drip and additional shots via the IV port helped. "

fibromommy October 5, 2011

"This works great when they listen to you and give you enough. "

Dinger1 March 16, 2011