User Reviews for Versed

Learn more about Versed.

Reviews for Versed to treat Light Anesthesia

Review by yenta mia: User Rating:

I tried to tell the anesthesiologist that I have sleep spends, use oxygen @ nite, have 3 included. Major veins and am very sensitive to drugs. He wouldn't listen. Put me immediately out and my oxygen blood level went down to 51. Had I stayed at that level for 5 minutes I would have died. The hospital changed the grrecords. I was conguiding. gasping for air. eye Dr said I Jerked side to side violently. Lucky it was at a time in procedure that it didn't matter. Anes searched the sheets/ blankets for the meter and told eye Dr it had come off my finger.

1 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 1, 2013 3:26 AM
Review by Mikebuzz (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Have had administered for several medical and dental procedures. Wonderful; very effective; no side effects.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
April 3, 2013 3:23 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Great medication as a precursor to surgery.. Takes the edge off, and puts the patient in a great place.

August 7, 2009 4:41 PM