User Reviews for Versed

Learn more about Versed.

Versed Review Summary

7.5/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 10 medications used in the treatment of Light Anesthesia.

Reviews for Versed to treat Light Anesthesia

"I had dental implants. I was a nervous wreck going to the dentists office. I was in the dentists chair for 5 minutes and after that I don't remember a thing. The next thing I remember was my daughter getting my prescriptions filled at the pharmacy. I am thrilled to say this anesthetic was great ! I wish everyone of my surgical procedures was this easy. No after effects."

Tootsie111 (taken for less than 1 month) August 13, 2015

"I had to have oral surgery as the first stage of dental implants. I had four molars extracted, a sinus lift and bone grafting. I asked to be put out. I was crying from fear before the surgery, worried about getting sick from the anesthesia. They gave me some versed in my iv and everything was okay. I loved it, maybe too much. No anesthesia sickness and NO fear. I highly recommend it."

Anxmommy (taken for less than 1 month) August 11, 2015

"I tried to tell the anesthesiologist that I have sleep spends, use oxygen @ nite, have 3 included. Major veins and am very sensitive to drugs. He wouldn't listen. Put me immediately out and my oxygen blood level went down to 51. Had I stayed at that level for 5 minutes I would have died. The hospital changed the grrecords. I was conguiding. gasping for air. eye Dr said I Jerked side to side violently. Lucky it was at a time in procedure that it didn't matter. Anes searched the sheets/ blankets for the meter and told eye Dr it had come off my finger."

yenta mia November 1, 2013

"Have had administered for several medical and dental procedures. Wonderful; very effective; no side effects."

Mikebuzz (taken for less than 1 month) April 3, 2013

"Great medication as a precursor to surgery.. Takes the edge off, and puts the patient in a great place."

Anonymous August 7, 2009