User Reviews for Diclofenac

Also known as: Cambia, Cataflam, Voltaren, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor, Zorvolex

Learn more about Diclofenac.

Migraine 14 reviews 76 medications

Spondyloarthritis 0 reviews 67 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Diclofenac reviews 222 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Diclofenac

Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Sciatica: This medicine gave me back my life. Finally pain free after twenty years of low back pain from car accident.

January 3, 2012 5:53 AM
Review by debb01:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Back Pain: After taking Voltaren occasionally over a 6 week period, I suddenly started having the following symptoms. Severe bloating, severe gas, severe stomach pain, nausea, constipation, weakness.

December 28, 2011 9:09 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: MD recommended that I take this medication for 4 weeks, 75 mg twice a day. He warned me that most people stop taking the medication after two weeks because they feel much better. I have been taking the medication for 3 days and this is the best that I have felt in six months. I will defintely follow his instructions and continue for 4 weeks in hopes of feeling even better. No more pain in the hip, no more pain when rising, no more sharp pain when walking, or leg tenderness when trying to sleep. I was recently diagnoised with osteoarthritis.

December 17, 2011 7:52 PM
Review by archjen: User Rating:

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Muscle Pain: Zipsor (diclofenac) for Shoulder Pain: Weeks of over the counter non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs, a steroid shot, both shoulders X-rayed and MRI, a steroid pack for 5 days. The MD this morning said to get blood work done for auto-immune checks and an OV with the surgeon. He then gave me 4 days of Zipsor 4 per day, and after this morning's tablet, it helped with the pain. Now at 4:30PM, it is time for tablet #2. Good Results - Thanks!

December 14, 2011 4:46 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: I have suffered from prolonged migraines for over 20 years. This is the first medicine I have used that relieved my pain. My recent migraine was going on twelve hours when it was suggested that I try this medication. Within 1 1/2 hours it was gone. I am hoping not to use it again for a while, however the next time I need Cambia and it works, I will have found my miracle.

November 27, 2011 10:26 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: I have a torn hip ligament due to a fall at work - I find NO relief with Voltaren either oral (75MG 2x per day) or the patch.

November 23, 2011 6:19 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: I am a 27 year old mother of 2 small children with a severe back injury. In hopes of cutting back on the narcotic pain medicines I started Zipsor. No Luck, within a week I was unable to get out of bed. I am now back on the narcotic pain medicines but am still looking for an alternate solution.

8 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
November 15, 2011 3:32 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: I love Cambia. I took 4 doses of Imitrex in a 24 hour period and couldn't get rid of a migraine. Out of desperation I took a sample dose of Cambia my doctor gave me and my migraine was gone in 15 minutes. I called my doctor and had him call in a prescription for me. It was the fastest acting pain reliever ever.

November 7, 2011 7:19 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

diclofenac for Osteoarthritis: I am 51 and have lived with pain for a while. I have tried Celebrex in the past and I'm not knocking it. It's just that this medicine, even though it's only been a couple of days is great.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 28, 2011 7:54 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

diclofenac for Pain: I have AVN and I began taking the medicine before core depression surgery. I almost decided not to have the surgery as the medicine worked so well. I take it now once a day as I recover from the surgery and it works really well. I don't have to take hydrocodone any more. My doctor says I will have to stop taking it soon. I have had a stomach ulcer 15 yrs ago and he is concerned but I take Zantac and I have had no side effects as of yet. It has been three months.

October 9, 2011 4:46 AM
Review by ouchhh: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: Yes. This is ouch again. I took the first one around midday and it took about five hours to kick in but when it did I have to say I'll take back that rating of 1 and give a 9 because its working so well. I forgot I even have my period. Only thing is it has kind of burned my stomach and made the pain doubly worse before stopping it completely.

October 8, 2011 10:06 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Sciatica: Miracle medicine!

October 4, 2011 6:58 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Voltaren-XR (diclofenac) for Pain: Very sensitive to medication but this one works for me.

October 2, 2011 11:27 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Back Pain: I have never used a medication that worked as well as Cataflam. It was as though I was able to actually feel the swelling leaving my body. I had no side effects at all.

September 20, 2011 12:47 PM
Review by patti p: User Rating:

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: I have spinal stenosis and sciatica from the spinal stenosis. I have tried various prescriptions but Zipsor helps the most. Sometimes I can take only two a day and it works, sometimes more if the pain persists. But, it works well for me.

September 19, 2011 5:55 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: I have rheumatoid arthritis and use Voltaren topically on my joints. This helps.

September 3, 2011 9:12 AM
Review by mahkha: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: It really eases the pain.

7 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
September 1, 2011 10:28 PM
Review by Leroy2: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: This medicine has been wonderful for me. I have bad arthritis in numerous joints. I just take one tablet with food in the morning (75mg/day) and it makes all the difference in the world. I have not experienced any side effects yet and have been taking this medicine for about 9 months.

August 11, 2011 9:49 AM
Review by LBP: User Rating:

diclofenac for Sciatica: I have had two lower back injuries in the past five years and both times was prescribed diclofenac. Sciatica usually lasts 10-14 days before complete relief.

6 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 25, 2011 3:50 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

diclofenac for Rheumatoid Arthritis: I have rheumatoid arthritis for the past 20 years. I used to take diclofenac sodium 100mg per day. When I got better I stopped for 3 years. Now again stated once in 3 days and now every night after food one 50 mg tablet. I have not experienced any side effects. Inflammation in many joints has reduced. I am 48 years old.

July 22, 2011 8:51 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

diclofenac for Pain: This product is effective in diminishing fever in approximately 30 minutes.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 27, 2011 7:31 PM
Review by Granny Marge: User Rating:

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Muscle Pain: It did not help me. I still have very bad back pain, and cannot do anything around the house.

4 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
June 15, 2011 5:11 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: I use the gel and it may take a little time to work (about 30-45 minutes), but the effect is pretty good. It will take my pain from a 9 down to a 5 (that's pretty good for me).

June 13, 2011 11:37 PM
Review by desihunk: User Rating:

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Back Pain: I have severe sciatic pain and the spine doctor prescribed this for me. It worked for a while and after a week my pain started going up. I switched to OTC Ibuprofen and it worked better. So, I guess it depends on person to person.

June 7, 2011 10:32 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: Because of an auto accident a year ago I had a partial separation of my right sacroiliac joint. I've taken Advil, Celebrex, and Mobic along with steroid injections and received little or no pain relief. Zipsor is the only medication I've taken that has reduced the inflammation long enough for the joint to begin to heal thus giving my pain relief.

May 31, 2011 10:02 AM