User Reviews for Diclofenac

Also known as: Cambia, Cataflam, Dyloject, Voltaren, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor, Zorvolex

Learn more about Diclofenac.

Migraine 16 reviews 77 medications

Spondyloarthritis 1 reviews 67 medications

Aseptic Necrosis 0 reviews 91 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Diclofenac reviews 261 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Diclofenac

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "Used the Voltaren Gel for tendinitis and frozen shoulder. It didn't totally relieve the pain. Coupled with Hydrocodone and Physical Therapy..it allows me to sleep."

mules (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 25, 2014

For Sciatica: "I was prescribed 50mg twice a day. I felt really good after 2 days. Went back to spin class (lightly) and light cycling. Then I felt good and did an elliptical. My Dr never told me to refrain from working out. After 26 years it's a hard habit to break. So I am in week 3. If I stand too long Sciatica returns. Some walks are good. He is doing this for 3 months. I hope it helps. I don't want cortisone injections."

TerryP1957 September 14, 2014

For Spondyloarthritis: "Went in to anaphylactic shock within 20 minutes of taking first tablet, had to call ambulance. Nearly died, blood pressure dropped to life threatening level. Taken to A & E, given adrenaline injection."

susanna tutta panna September 7, 2014

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "Did not work for me at all. Since 2005 until now I've been on every non narcotic and narcotic meds for my migraines that in spring & summer increases them to 5-7 times a week. I've even had the injections even though I'd always say no way would I allow it but then I did them because if it would've helped it would be so worth it. I'm now quite desperate as I have no decent quality of life anymore. White brain matter was first detected in 2005 which led to more tests and found out it's Multiple Sclerosis that was causing it and in 2006 there was a tumor caught by Cat Scan deep in the left cerebellum. Surgeons say I'd have a 50/50 chance of dying. I hate to say it but migraines 5-7 days a week is not exactly living."

Mystique420 July 25, 2014

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I've had chronic lower back pain for over two years (herniated disk). I can't say for sure what has relieved my pain, but ever since taking diclofenac my pain almost immediately has gone from being almost completely debilitated, to being able to function physically at the level I was at when pain started. Still have pain and not 100%, but my quality of life is back and I feel much more fluid and agile. For almost six months I could hardly get out of bed, let alone tie my shoes."

Seattle del July 16, 2014

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Sciatica: "This medicine worked great for many years however, after 6 years I had to get a new medications."

Anonymous (taken for 5 to 10 years) June 20, 2014

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "This medication is the only one that works for me to relieve my migraines. Although I am curious why I can only take it once a week. My migraines occur daily."

LizShew June 11, 2014

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "Knee pain for years. This medicine has worked wonders. I have taken diclofenac before but never worked like this!"

Bobby7619 June 1, 2014

For Period Pain: "I took this yesterday after a whole night without sleeping, but after 30mins the pain was gone I mean really gone I even forgot I'm on my cycle."

nomtha (taken for less than 1 month) May 24, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "This works great."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 20, 2014

For Ankylosing Spondylitis: "Before being diagnosed with Ankylosing Spondylitis I was treated for general chronic back pain. I was started on Ibuprofen, but had to up the dosage. My GP changed me to Diclofenac (50mg 2x daily) but I didn't find it effective. I went back to 100mg 4x daily Ibuprofen which was much more effective for me. I had no side effects while taking it."

efan78 (taken for 1 to 6 months) May 1, 2014

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Pain: "This is a fantastic medicine if you suffer from classic migraine with aura. I take it as soon as I feel a migraine coming, and Zipsor stops the migraine in 15 minutes (at the longest 30 mins). It does not leave me in a weird fog like Zomig or Imitrex. Zomig is a wonderful alternative to Triptans."

mi53 (taken for 1 to 6 months) April 25, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "After suffering for 3 mo post op joint pain for a torn medial meniscus I was started on Voltaren pills and within 12 hours I was pain free and walked up stairs again-- a miracle! I had also developed plantar fasciitis in the opposite foot from hobbing and it immediately was gone also! I can tell after 12 hours when it is wearing off because the pain starts to return."

Anonymous April 14, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: "The first couple days this did nothing for me but by the third day I really noticed less pain and stiffness. However, I had to stop taking it when I started having severe stomach aches, headaches, and blood pressure spiking up within an hour of taking it."

Mel 158 (taken for less than 1 month) April 4, 2014

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "It seems to do a better job than other anti-inflammatories."

Anqlsednlwjeldjlwdlwkeldjl March 30, 2014

For Migraine: "This is amazing diclofenac really is, got it from my doctor. Have a muscle disease that effects my back as well. Always seem to be hurting somewhere all the time, as well as really bad headaches. Couldn't take the pain any more tried it. It was wonderful so fast 30 to 45 mins. I was so grateful I cried out of relief. Finally took care of all of it...you got to try it. Thanks so much for this medicine."

Bad Habit (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 10, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "I've been on Vicodin, Percocet, etc. My body doesn't react to those. I was diagnosed with a cervical strain and was put on this. Absolutely love it for muscle pain. I have arthritis and fibromyalgia and this medicine is great. Also no side effects."

hottie112377 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 10, 2014

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "Noticed a big difference with the first dose. Most medicines have made no difference. Anxious to pick up my script for continued use until I have my hip replacement."

ColleenD76 (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "Used 75mg Voltaren twice a day as a maintenance for pain. The problem with pain sleeping was created by deterioration of fitness because of side effects from chemotherapy treatment for invasive breast cancer."

Bluegirlnz (taken for less than 1 month) March 1, 2014

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "Cataflam is a miracle for my period pain. I have suffered for years and wouldn't be even able to walk a few steps with the horrible pain. I've tried everything from Meftalspas to spasmoproxivonne, Brufen, Panadol, etc.. nothing works. With Cataflam in just half an hour my pain is completely gone. I take it every 8 hours in my first two days."

ChrisMary February 25, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "After a fall on the ice, I got a bad concussion. Dr gave me Voltaren 75mg twice daily to calm things down, pain and to relax, works great! No upset stomach (which was concern to me) no side effects, medicine stays with you works, long time, better then over the counter meds."

di022 (taken for less than 1 month) February 14, 2014

For Back Pain: "I have degenerative disc disease and foraminal stenosis and am in chronic pain. I've tried all sorts of pain relievers from the weakest all the way up to fentanyl. The other day I was in incredible pain and someone gave me a 75mg diclofenac. I researched it and reviews were very positive, so I tried it. Amazingly, it worked great and very fast. "

Anonymously yours (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "I've had this sharp pain in my lower back for 2 days. Within 2 mins of taking Voltaren the pain has absolutely gone away. This is definitely a wonder pill."

richard chongnee February 2, 2014

For Migraine: "Have had 2 or 3 migraines a year give or take, since I was 16, now 38. I have never found anything that remotely helped until a friend recommended diclofenac... WOW 2x 25mg and 30mins and its like nothing ever happened. Have only used it twice but worked both times. I don't like using any kind of medicine usually, but not having to go through torturous 12hr ordeals is what medicines are for."

frankies January 29, 2014

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "My doc had me try Diclofenac after bad side effects from Piroxicam. The pain management with Diclofenac is marginal at best for my arthritis and causes severe swelling in my feet and ankles, but I'm now having to take a diuretic because of it."

JohnHalo (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 28, 2014