User Reviews for Diclofenac

Also known as: Cambia, Cataflam, Dyloject, Voltaren, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor, Zorvolex

Learn more about Diclofenac.

Migraine 16 reviews 77 medications

Spondyloarthritis 1 reviews 67 medications

Aseptic Necrosis 0 reviews 91 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Diclofenac reviews 260 reviews 7.8

Reviews for Diclofenac

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Sciatica: "This medicine works pretty well, but in gel form it is messy and takes a long time to dry. "

Anonymous June 26, 2012

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Ankylosing Spondylitis: "Offered no pain relief at all."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) June 11, 2012

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "It works completely within 30 to 60 minutes. However my migraines do come back the next day. Am a little concerned about taking Cambia everyday. Have been getting migraines daily for the last 8 days. The meds you take daily to stop migraines make me feel like I'm wrapped in cotton and out of touch with the world. "

Anonymous May 30, 2012

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Rheumatoid Arthritis: "I take a combination of 50mg Voltaren for the rheumatoid arthritis once per day and 200mg Plaquenil for Sjogrens twice per day. I started with 100 mg's Voltaren, but thought that was too much so I had the doctor prescribe 50mg twice per day. I just take one unless I need more."

Anonymous (taken for 2 to 5 years) May 18, 2012

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "I started taking Voltaren back in October for osteoarthritis of my knees, right hip & left hand. I also have bursitis & piriformis syndrome in my right hip as well as achilles tendonitis in the right foot. I take 75mg 2 times a day. My knees are so bad that I had to have Synvisc-One injections as well. Combined I have been able to work my 12 hr shifts as an RN. I still have pain that's about a 6-7 after working three 12's in a row, but would not be able to work at all without the Voltaren. I am looking to have my knees replaced in the near future. The only side effect I have had is stomach upset if I do not take it with food and some mild constipation. I would recommend this medicine to anyone. "

Mary W. RN April 25, 2012

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "Got this after I strained a muscle or a nerve beneath my rib cage...was moaning and it hurt to breathe. Ran down to the pharmacy and got this over the counter. Absolutely no pain now with no noticeable side effects. Outstanding."

Anonymous April 21, 2012

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "Took care of L5 S1 back pain. But the nausea is awful."

styxgroupi April 6, 2012

For Osteoarthritis: "My doctor prescribed this medication for arthritis in my feet. It worked great and within a few days there was no pain in my feet, or anywhere else for that matter. After about 2 weeks, however, I developed heartburn and intestinal cramps so severe that I passed out on 2 occasions. If you can handle the side effects, this medicine works wonders for pain and inflammation."

022827 March 23, 2012

For Osteoarthritis: "Excellent results within 24 hours, maybe less. Terrible knee pain, limping, no flexibility. Now, not quite ready for a 10K race, but happy to be where I am and very pleased with the results."

Crabshak March 4, 2012

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Pain: "I was prescribed Zipsor for severe sciatica pain - it helped ease the pain some. After 2 days I then broke out in shingles - Zipsor helped this pain much more than the narcotic given to me. I haven't noted any side effects yet."

luci123 February 10, 2012

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Pain: "I have dysplasia in both hips at 34. Need a PAO surgery on right hip and hip replacement on left, this has also caused sciatic problems from walking with a limp for so long. I have tried numerous pain medicines and although I did not have any noticeable side effects with the Zipsor, it did no more for me than taking 2 Aleves. Maybe because my pain is bone related with the addition of torn cartilage and nerve problems? Glad that it works so well for some. Anything to get off of narcotic medicines and the crutches pre-op would be nice! So, for me and my dysplasia Zipsor has not been the miracle I was hoping for."

Justa HipChick January 21, 2012

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "GREAT stuff. Many uses! It has been a life saver. I require narcotic pain medications on a regular basis and Voltaren REALLY helps me to not need as much narcotic pain medicines for pain management."

Anonymous January 16, 2012

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "I was prescribed this medication for joint pain and swelling in the elbows and feet. Took for 2 months. Last week my doctor had to take me off because I developed allergy to the medication with rash and low fever. Worked okay but not worth the allergic reaction."

Anonymous January 9, 2012

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Sciatica: "This medicine gave me back my life. Finally pain free after twenty years of low back pain from car accident."

Anonymous January 3, 2012

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "After taking Voltaren occasionally over a 6 week period, I suddenly started having the following symptoms. Severe bloating, severe gas, severe stomach pain, nausea, constipation, weakness."

debb01 December 28, 2011

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "MD recommended that I take this medication for 4 weeks, 75 mg twice a day. He warned me that most people stop taking the medication after two weeks because they feel much better. I have been taking the medication for 3 days and this is the best that I have felt in six months. I will defintely follow his instructions and continue for 4 weeks in hopes of feeling even better. No more pain in the hip, no more pain when rising, no more sharp pain when walking, or leg tenderness when trying to sleep. I was recently diagnoised with osteoarthritis."

Anonymous December 17, 2011

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Muscle Pain: "Zipsor (diclofenac) for Shoulder Pain: Weeks of over the counter non steroidal anti inflammatory drugs, a steroid shot, both shoulders X-rayed and MRI, a steroid pack for 5 days. The MD this morning said to get blood work done for auto-immune checks and an OV with the surgeon. He then gave me 4 days of Zipsor 4 per day, and after this morning's tablet, it helped with the pain. Now at 4:30PM, it is time for tablet #2. Good Results - Thanks!"

archjen December 14, 2011

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "I have suffered from prolonged migraines for over 20 years. This is the first medicine I have used that relieved my pain. My recent migraine was going on twelve hours when it was suggested that I try this medication. Within 1 1/2 hours it was gone. I am hoping not to use it again for a while, however the next time I need Cambia and it works, I will have found my miracle."

Anonymous November 27, 2011

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "I have a torn hip ligament due to a fall at work - I find NO relief with Voltaren either oral (75MG 2x per day) or the patch."

Anonymous November 23, 2011

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I am a 27 year old mother of 2 small children with a severe back injury. In hopes of cutting back on the narcotic pain medicines I started Zipsor. No Luck, within a week I was unable to get out of bed. I am now back on the narcotic pain medicines but am still looking for an alternate solution."

Anonymous November 15, 2011

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "I love Cambia. I took 4 doses of Imitrex in a 24 hour period and couldn't get rid of a migraine. Out of desperation I took a sample dose of Cambia my doctor gave me and my migraine was gone in 15 minutes. I called my doctor and had him call in a prescription for me. It was the fastest acting pain reliever ever."

Anonymous November 7, 2011

For Osteoarthritis: "I am 51 and have lived with pain for a while. I have tried Celebrex in the past and I'm not knocking it. It's just that this medicine, even though it's only been a couple of days is great. "

Anonymous October 28, 2011

For Pain: "I have AVN and I began taking the medicine before core depression surgery. I almost decided not to have the surgery as the medicine worked so well. I take it now once a day as I recover from the surgery and it works really well. I don't have to take hydrocodone any more. My doctor says I will have to stop taking it soon. I have had a stomach ulcer 15 yrs ago and he is concerned but I take Zantac and I have had no side effects as of yet. It has been three months."

Anonymous October 9, 2011

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "Yes. This is ouch again. I took the first one around midday and it took about five hours to kick in but when it did I have to say I'll take back that rating of 1 and give a 9 because its working so well. I forgot I even have my period. Only thing is it has kind of burned my stomach and made the pain doubly worse before stopping it completely."

ouchhh October 8, 2011

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Sciatica: "Miracle medicine!"

Anonymous October 4, 2011