User Reviews for Diclofenac (Page 5)

Also known as: Cambia, Cataflam, Dyloject, Voltaren, Voltaren-XR, Zipsor, Zorvolex

Learn more about Diclofenac.

Period Pain 26 reviews 83 medications

6.8
Spondyloarthritis 1 reviews 67 medications

Summary of Diclofenac reviews 320 reviews 7.2

Reviews for Diclofenac

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "I've been on Vicodin, Percocet, etc. My body doesn't react to those. I was diagnosed with a cervical strain and was put on this. Absolutely love it for muscle pain. I have arthritis and fibromyalgia and this medicine is great. Also no side effects."

hottie112377 (taken for 1 to 6 months) March 10, 2014

Zorvolex (diclofenac) for Pain: "Noticed a big difference with the first dose. Most medicines have made no difference. Anxious to pick up my script for continued use until I have my hip replacement."

ColleenD76 (taken for less than 1 month) March 2, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "Used 75mg Voltaren twice a day as a maintenance for pain. The problem with pain sleeping was created by deterioration of fitness because of side effects from chemotherapy treatment for invasive breast cancer."

Bluegirlnz (taken for less than 1 month) March 1, 2014

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Period Pain: "Cataflam is a miracle for my period pain. I have suffered for years and wouldn't be even able to walk a few steps with the horrible pain. I've tried everything from Meftalspas to spasmoproxivonne, Brufen, Panadol, etc.. nothing works. With Cataflam in just half an hour my pain is completely gone. I take it every 8 hours in my first two days."

ChrisMary February 25, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "After a fall on the ice, I got a bad concussion. Dr gave me Voltaren 75mg twice daily to calm things down, pain and to relax, works great! No upset stomach (which was concern to me) no side effects, medicine stays with you works, long time, better then over the counter meds."

di022 (taken for less than 1 month) February 14, 2014

For Back Pain: "I have degenerative disc disease and foraminal stenosis and am in chronic pain. I've tried all sorts of pain relievers from the weakest all the way up to fentanyl. The other day I was in incredible pain and someone gave me a 75mg diclofenac. I researched it and reviews were very positive, so I tried it. Amazingly, it worked great and very fast. "

Anonymously yours (taken for less than 1 month) February 9, 2014

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Pain: "I've had this sharp pain in my lower back for 2 days. Within 2 mins of taking Voltaren the pain has absolutely gone away. This is definitely a wonder pill."

richard chongnee February 2, 2014

For Migraine: "Have had 2 or 3 migraines a year give or take, since I was 16, now 38. I have never found anything that remotely helped until a friend recommended diclofenac... WOW 2x 25mg and 30mins and its like nothing ever happened. Have only used it twice but worked both times. I don't like using any kind of medicine usually, but not having to go through torturous 12hr ordeals is what medicines are for."

frankies January 29, 2014

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "My doc had me try Diclofenac after bad side effects from Piroxicam. The pain management with Diclofenac is marginal at best for my arthritis and causes severe swelling in my feet and ankles, but I'm now having to take a diuretic because of it."

JohnHalo (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 28, 2014

For Period Pain: "It just gives me stomach ache and makes my period worse. It has never relieved my cramps."

Miss Neviani (taken for 1 to 6 months) January 16, 2014

For Period Pain: "I usually experience bad menstrual cramps but the moment I took diclofenac, I couldn't believe how good I felt because all the pain was GONE! I recommend it."

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) January 14, 2014

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Back Pain: "I have sciatica in leg, was in very bad pain for over a week finally doctor gave me Zipsor and Steroid and after 2 days I am feeling so much better! Hardly any pain in my leg. I thought I was never getting better! Thanks Zipsor!"

Doodle1966 December 20, 2013

For Back Pain: "This medicine really helped my back pain, but lead to a whole other problem. My stomach was damaged and I had to get a tube down my throat to check my esophagus. Now I can't take any anti-inflammatory medicines as a result. If you start getting a sore belly or heart burn. Stop taking it and ask the doctor for another type of painkiller."

Kendo1 December 17, 2013

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "I have been taking Firocet for years and it has been moderately effective for my migraines , which I usually have one per week. My Dr. last week recommended Cambia, was skeptical about it but was in agony and gave it a try. Within 45 minutes I was up and functional. Will only use in severe cases. Also very costly if you have no insurance."

fsb November 25, 2013

For Migraine: "Cambia was prescribed to treat my migraines (which last for days) and also the excruciating pain from nerve damage in my arm. I'm 25, and I have epilepsy, which puts me at greater risk for migraine attacks. But I have a warning for those who take Cambia. Do NOT take it without food, and do not take it for longer than a few days. I learned the hard way that this medicine is very bad for the GI tract. I ended up with a severely inflamed and eroded stomach lining. I do not drink alcohol or smoke; it was definitely the Cambia that caused this. Please be mindful of your body's signals while you take any medication. Cambia can put you in the hospital even if you take it exactly as directed. Call your doc immediately if you experience GI pain!"

Epileptic Eve (taken for less than 1 month) November 11, 2013

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Sciatica: "I have 4 lumbar disc's bulging how ever the l5sl is impinging on my nerve root, complete pain couldn't stand couldn't walk couldn't sit etc. I was in missesry. finally they put me on something other than ibprofen and it was Volteran genric! It took about 1 week to kick in and work but I honestly can say I take this in the am along with my muscle relaxer and gabepentin and I am pain free and gained back 6 hours of my life! IT only works for me so far for 6 hours and by the time I can take next dosages I am back in the worse pain ever, hopefully everyday I can gain a little bit more than 6 hours of my life back!!!!!!!!"

Anonymous (taken for less than 1 month) November 2, 2013

Voltaren (diclofenac) for Osteoarthritis: "1 pill twice a day. Voltaren effective until it caused server swelling of my entire legs and hands. The increased edema put pressure on my bursa in both hips and on the nerves leaving my groin and going into my legs. All of this pressure caused electrical shocks in my thighs. I took a diurectic but it didn't remove the fluid from my thighs."

piedmount November 2, 2013

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "This drug works so fast, I had my migraine gone in 15 minutes. It's fabulous!"

Anonymous October 30, 2013

Cataflam (diclofenac) for Pain: "I had pain behind my eyes, a headache, sore throat, and general joint pain. Took 1 tablet before a nap and woke up mostly pain free. No side effects as yet."

tai888 October 29, 2013

For Migraine: "I've had migraines for 25 plus years and it's almost impossible to get pain medication these days even at an urgent care facility. My new doctor offered me Cataflam. I received the generic Diclofenac 50 mg. and was very excited about receiving any kind of help making it through a migraine which sometimes lasts 8 days, sometimes 2 days. Anyway, I took it three times a day the first two days and sporadically for another two or three days. It worked very well much to my surprise; however, after that I experienced the stomach burn I read someone else experienced. I didn't realize what had caused the burning until I read the reviews on this med. I'm a little afraid to take it again unless I just take it one or two days next time. Try it."

Migraine Hell (taken for less than 1 month) October 24, 2013

For Muscle Pain: "I have been battling gout for decades, my sawbones prescribed Diclofenac for when I have a flare up. However, I'm also a hardcore weightlifter. Often I'm so sore that I can hardly move. I take one of these and it's like a miracle pill, pain goes away. I don't take them often, but when I do...it works BIG TIME!"

8Tarzan October 22, 2013

Zipsor (diclofenac) for Pain: "I'm a pitcher and have had bursitis on my upper hamstring for months. It finally gave out and caused a lot of pain where I could barely sit down. My doctor gave me Zipsor and it was 90% better in 1 day. My teammates take a lot of things for pain but I got to say Zipsor has been the best to date."

Babybull27 October 8, 2013

For Pain: "I'm a great fan of diclofenac. I have severe lumbar stenosis and osteoarthritis of the hips and knees, and could not function without some relief of the pain. Diclofenac does not relieve all of my pain, but it relieves 60-70 percent of it, or enough to allow me to have a life. For me it appears to be safe and effective. The only side -effect I've experienced is occasional mild constipation. I recommend it highly."

joelline (taken for 2 to 5 years) October 8, 2013

Cambia (diclofenac) for Migraine: "I suffer from cluster headaches and they are no fun. Had one this morning and took 10 mg Percocet. It did not take it away. I was a little skeptical about a Cambia pack I got from doctor, but after 3 hours and no relief I took it and within 30 minutes it was gone. Been suffering from these for 18 years and will keep some this on hand just in case."

gcharle September 20, 2013

For Rheumatoid Arthritis: "Was using 7.5 mg. of Meloxicam when after a period of about 3 years it began to not prevent the arthritic pain and swelling that I had in my shoulders and ankles. My rheumatologist placed me on 75 mg. of Diclofenac and one day later all symptoms subsided."

Blockjaw (taken for 1 to 6 months) September 17, 2013