User Reviews for Darifenacin

Also known as: Enablex

Learn more about Darifenacin.

Overactive Bladder 10 reviews 22 medications

Urinary Incontinence 7 reviews 50 medications

5.2
Summary of Darifenacin reviews 17 reviews 6.3

Reviews for Darifenacin

Review by chirashi123 (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: Worked fine from day one. Stopped the urge for frequent trips to the bathroom. I have not had any symptoms of side effects such as swelling of feet or legs etc, Been taking daily 7.5mg. Only complaint is the very expensive cost.

3 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
July 31, 2013 1:11 AM
Review by Laura Powell (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: Took this medication for three months. It made me burn and raw, even alternating it to three times a week. Directions said not to cut, so I couldn't back down more. It seems the medication worked as far as the bladder symptoms but was unusable for me on a long term basis.

June 11, 2013 1:22 PM
Review by blum: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Urinary Incontinence: Constipation, dizziness, hallucinations while sleeping.

May 15, 2013 2:03 PM
Review by Nurseninja (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Urinary Incontinence: My father-in-law took this medication and it gave him alot of extra pyramidal movements and Tardive Dyskinesia.

March 6, 2013 6:46 AM
Review by deaddolly (taken for less than 1 month): User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Urinary Incontinence: I'm on Day 3 and notice a big change. No more accidents in the morning on the way to the toilet! I am also on an estrogen cream called Estrace and have used that once. Time will tell if this really works: I was on Vesicare for a few weeks and got great results, then it began NOT to work and severe constipation made me stop taking it. I will be adding fiber to my diet and work to prevent the constipation before it takes me over again. Went to a urogynecologist this time. P.S There is a mint you can try for dry mouth. It has one side of it with a sticky ingredient that will stick to your mouth so you don't swallow it. It works!

July 22, 2012 9:58 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Urinary Incontinence: The medicine worked well after the first two weeks but then I became very constipated, gained more than 10 lbs, blurry vision became an issue and had issues with nausea.

December 2, 2011 8:51 PM
Review by zahnermin: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: I have been taking this medication for I am guessing two years and have loved it. Not really had any side effects that I could think that were any big deal. Now all of a sudden about a week or two ago I can not go a day without an accident or a close call. I need to figure out something soon.

November 1, 2011 12:28 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Urinary Incontinence: Helped with my incontinence, caused very bad swelling.

October 29, 2011 8:53 AM
Review by grny: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: It worked well, but after about two weeks my feet and legs started swelling terribly. So I had to stop taking it. After about 4 days all swelling was gone.

April 23, 2011 12:36 PM
Review by Sunny Thomas: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: The constipation issue became a new job, also the medicine stopped working after a few months and the overactive bladder symptoms came back (leaks when sneezing, unexpected urgency, etc.)

February 10, 2011 12:35 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Urinary Incontinence: 7.5 mg dosage has done nothing for me. I think I should be trying the max dose of 15mg as I had taken the max dose 4mg of Detrol LA

9 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
January 11, 2011 5:25 PM
Review by weberd: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: Works very well for me. Stopped not only the urgency, 24/7 leaking and spasms but also the aching in my back, lower abdomen and bladder.

January 10, 2011 12:46 PM
Review by abbypatch: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: Was effective and liked it but it is expensive and can't afford it. I had no side effects.

August 24, 2010 11:20 AM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Urinary Incontinence: Fewer side effects than Ditropan and more effective than Detrol.

May 25, 2010 2:25 AM
Review by ;-(: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: The drug worked great however I could not use it for long as I was swelling very bad.

July 8, 2009 10:53 AM
Review by lindac222verizon.net: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: Two doctors and a PA couldn't figure out my problem. Last doctor prescribed Enablex and it worked immediately. I have no side effects.

May 2, 2009 11:51 AM
Review by Mrs Zinn: User Rating:

Enablex (darifenacin) for Overactive Bladder: Good Information.

January 28, 2009 12:26 AM