User Reviews for Premarin Vaginal

Learn more about Premarin Vaginal.

Atrophic Vaginitis 1 reviews 91 medications

Postmenopausal Symptoms 1 reviews 181 medications

Atrophic Urethritis 0 reviews 91 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Premarin Vaginal reviews 2 reviews 8.0

Reviews for Premarin Vaginal

For Postmenopausal Symptoms "Air bubbles in tube cause loss of medication."

tacky38 (taken for less than 1 month) August 14, 2014

For Atrophic Vaginitis "I was on bioidentical HRT for a couple of years before I had to have a hysterectomy. I was able to keep my ovaries, vagina and cervix. After the surgery, I was only allowed to take my transdermal estrogen; no more progesterone. I am 60 years old now and have had painful, unpleasant intercourse for some time. My gyn noticed how dry I looked and talked to me about it and gave me a prescription for this. I am so glad she did. I was hurting after my exam and used it that night. It made a difference overnight. It isn't messy at all. I use it at bedtime twice a week. I'm so glad there was a solution to this problem that is rarely talked about. A friend chided me for taking a non-bioidentical and I told her that I don't care."

Pogmothoin February 24, 2014