User Reviews for Premarin Vaginal

Learn more about Premarin Vaginal.

Atrophic Vaginitis 1 reviews 90 medications

Atrophic Urethritis 0 reviews 90 medications Not rated - Be the first
Postmenopausal Symptoms 0 reviews 192 medications Not rated - Be the first

Reviews for Premarin Vaginal

Review by Pogmothoin: User Rating:

Premarin Vaginal (conjugated estrogens) for Atrophic Vaginitis: I was on bioidentical HRT for a couple of years before I had to have a hysterectomy. I was able to keep my ovaries, vagina and cervix. After the surgery, I was only allowed to take my transdermal estrogen; no more progesterone. I am 60 years old now and have had painful, unpleasant intercourse for some time. My gyn noticed how dry I looked and talked to me about it and gave me a prescription for this. I am so glad she did. I was hurting after my exam and used it that night. It made a difference overnight. It isn't messy at all. I use it at bedtime twice a week. I'm so glad there was a solution to this problem that is rarely talked about. A friend chided me for taking a non-bioidentical and I told her that I don't care.

5 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
February 24, 2014 10:33 PM

Suffering from sore knees? Assess your knee pain with our interactive tool. Click Here