User Reviews for Lioresal

Learn more about Lioresal.

Hiccups 1 reviews 8 medications

Muscle Twitching 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lioresal reviews 9 reviews 7.4

Reviews for Lioresal

Review by lmchotrod (taken for 1 to 2 years): User Rating:

Lioresal (baclofen) for Muscle Spasm: I was taken off Soma and put on Baclofen to help with extremely painful muscle spasms that I've been told are related to my fibromyalgia. I was extremely surprised and grateful to find out that this medication while not preventing the spasms, does stop them dead in their tracks when taken as soon as they start. I've had no noticeable side effects. A real God send for me.

September 13, 2013 11:32 AM
Review by CDsince96 (taken for 5 to 10 years): User Rating:

Lioresal (baclofen) for Cervical Dystonia: Baclofen has lessened the spasms and pain of my Cervical Dystonia. It does have side effects, but they are tolerable considering the relief I get.

August 27, 2013 11:54 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lioresal (baclofen) for Muscle Spasm: Taking 20mg per day of Baclofen for Levator Syndrome (pelvic muscle spams). The only thing that has ever worked for this condition. No side effects that I can tell.

June 12, 2013 6:22 PM
Review by blackie13uk (taken for 1 to 2 years):

Lioresal (baclofen) for Muscle Spasm: I find this medication has been great in controlling the muscle spasms I have been experiencing. However it isn't very effective in easing the neuropathic pain I also experience.

January 2, 2013 6:41 PM
Review by Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months): User Rating:

Lioresal (baclofen) for Alcohol Withdrawal: Baclofen is a miracle for alcohol and addiction.

November 26, 2012 2:05 PM
Review by iowacyhawk-husker:

Lioresal (baclofen) for Migraine Prevention: I have been taking it for 90 days. The medication seems to have leveled off the severity and frequency of my migraines. I take several medications and along with this medication it seems to be really effective. The side effects are a lot better than taking opiates or anything that makes you dizzy and ineffective. I take Topiramate, Bupropion, Amitriptyline, Gabapentin. When a headache hits I take a Sumatriptan and let it dissolve in my mouth.

December 22, 2011 6:25 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lioresal (baclofen) for Muscle Spasm: I have suffered with back pain and muscle spasms for almost ten years. Sleeping through the night only happened in my dreams. Travel was limited by the necessity to stop frequently, get out and walk/stretch. A 200 mile trip could take 6 hours. Hotel beds were excruciating. After three weeks of routine dosing, my dreams are now a reality. Sleeping thru the night, driving for extended periods and staying away from home overnight have given me my life back. One word of caution, with your doctor's guidance, start with a small dose and be patient as the dose is increased. Beginning large may cause extreme sleepiness. Yep, the voice of experience. Fell asleep in mid sentence!

161 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
October 25, 2009 10:32 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lioresal (baclofen) for Muscle Spasm: I have been taking baclofen for a few months for severe spasms and it is very effective with no drowsiness.

78 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate
March 13, 2009 9:46 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lioresal (baclofen): This has become a life saver for me. The first 2 doses caused severe headache. Since then, the results have been amazing, with no other side effects.

March 7, 2009 5:16 PM
Review by Anonymous: User Rating:

Lioresal (baclofen) for Hiccups: We tried it for my dad when he was having non-stop hiccups for weeks after having TIA. It definitely worked when he used the medication. It's a lot of help indeed.

December 28, 2008 8:40 PM

Learn how medication, diet, and exercise are key to managing Multiple Sclerosis. Click Here