User Reviews for Lioresal

Learn more about Lioresal.

Migraine Prevention 2 reviews 32 medications

Huntington's Disease 0 reviews 3 medications Not rated - Be the first
Muscle Twitching 0 reviews 2 medications Not rated - Be the first
Summary of Lioresal reviews 12 reviews 7.5

Reviews for Lioresal

For Muscle Spasm "Been taking these due to 2 back surgeries within a 9 month period. Doesn't really help with my muscle spasms."

PaPis Girl January 5, 2015

For Cervical Dystonia "Start the medication low, slow dosage and increase as prescribed and needed"

tyw August 14, 2014

For Migraine Prevention "Helped tremendously with migraine and tension headaches!!!"

Gardeniagirl (taken for less than 1 month) June 14, 2014

For Muscle Spasm "I was taken off Soma and put on Baclofen to help with extremely painful muscle spasms that I've been told are related to my fibromyalgia. I was extremely surprised and grateful to find out that this medication while not preventing the spasms, does stop them dead in their tracks when taken as soon as they start. I've had no noticeable side effects. A real God send for me."

lmchotrod (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 13, 2013

86 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Cervical Dystonia "Baclofen has lessened the spasms and pain of my Cervical Dystonia. It does have side effects, but they are tolerable considering the relief I get."

CDsince96 (taken for 5 to 10 years) August 27, 2013

For Muscle Spasm "Taking 20mg per day of Baclofen for Levator Syndrome (pelvic muscle spams). The only thing that has ever worked for this condition. No side effects that I can tell."

Anonymous June 12, 2013

For Muscle Spasm "I find this medication has been great in controlling the muscle spasms I have been experiencing. However it isn't very effective in easing the neuropathic pain I also experience. "

blackie13uk (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 2, 2013

For Alcohol Withdrawal "Baclofen is a miracle for alcohol and addiction."

Anonymous (taken for 1 to 6 months) November 26, 2012

75 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Migraine Prevention "I have been taking it for 90 days. The medication seems to have leveled off the severity and frequency of my migraines. I take several medications and along with this medication it seems to be really effective. The side effects are a lot better than taking opiates or anything that makes you dizzy and ineffective. I take Topiramate, Bupropion, Amitriptyline, Gabapentin. When a headache hits I take a Sumatriptan and let it dissolve in my mouth."

iowacyhawk-husker December 22, 2011

For Muscle Spasm "I have suffered with back pain and muscle spasms for almost ten years. Sleeping through the night only happened in my dreams. Travel was limited by the necessity to stop frequently, get out and walk/stretch. A 200 mile trip could take 6 hours. Hotel beds were excruciating. After three weeks of routine dosing, my dreams are now a reality. Sleeping thru the night, driving for extended periods and staying away from home overnight have given me my life back. One word of caution, with your doctor's guidance, start with a small dose and be patient as the dose is increased. Beginning large may cause extreme sleepiness. Yep, the voice of experience. Fell asleep in mid sentence!"

Anonymous October 25, 2009

176 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

For Muscle Spasm "I have been taking baclofen for a few months for severe spasms and it is very effective with no drowsiness."

Anonymous March 13, 2009

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"This has become a life saver for me. The first 2 doses caused severe headache. Since then, the results have been amazing, with no other side effects."

Anonymous March 7, 2009

For Hiccups "We tried it for my dad when he was having non-stop hiccups for weeks after having TIA. It definitely worked when he used the medication. It's a lot of help indeed."

Anonymous December 28, 2008