User Reviews for Lioresal

Learn more about Lioresal.

Lioresal Review Summary

7.7/10 Average Rating

What next?Compare all 35 medications used in the treatment of Muscle Spasm.

Reviews for Lioresal to treat Muscle Spasm

"Been taking these due to 2 back surgeries within a 9 month period. Doesn't really help with my muscle spasms."

PaPis Girl January 5, 2015

"I was taken off Soma and put on Baclofen to help with extremely painful muscle spasms that I've been told are related to my fibromyalgia. I was extremely surprised and grateful to find out that this medication while not preventing the spasms, does stop them dead in their tracks when taken as soon as they start. I've had no noticeable side effects. A real God send for me."

lmchotrod (taken for 1 to 2 years) September 13, 2013

90 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"Taking 20mg per day of Baclofen for Levator Syndrome (pelvic muscle spams). The only thing that has ever worked for this condition. No side effects that I can tell."

Anonymous June 12, 2013

"I find this medication has been great in controlling the muscle spasms I have been experiencing. However it isn't very effective in easing the neuropathic pain I also experience. "

blackie13uk (taken for 1 to 2 years) January 2, 2013

"I have suffered with back pain and muscle spasms for almost ten years. Sleeping through the night only happened in my dreams. Travel was limited by the necessity to stop frequently, get out and walk/stretch. A 200 mile trip could take 6 hours. Hotel beds were excruciating. After three weeks of routine dosing, my dreams are now a reality. Sleeping thru the night, driving for extended periods and staying away from home overnight have given me my life back. One word of caution, with your doctor's guidance, start with a small dose and be patient as the dose is increased. Beginning large may cause extreme sleepiness. Yep, the voice of experience. Fell asleep in mid sentence!"

Anonymous October 25, 2009

180 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

"I have been taking baclofen for a few months for severe spasms and it is very effective with no drowsiness."

Anonymous March 13, 2009

85 users found this comment helpful. Did you?   Yes   No Report as inappropriate

Learn more about Muscle Spasm