Generic name: baclofen
Dosage form: Tablets
This dosage information does not include all the information needed to use Lioresal safely and effectively. See full prescribing information for Lioresal.
The information at Drugs.com is not a substitute for medical advice. ALWAYS consult your doctor or pharmacist.
The determination of optimal dosage requires individual titration. Start therapy at a low dosage and increase gradually until optimum effect is achieved (usually between 40-80 mg daily).
The following dosage titration schedule is suggested:
5 mg t.i.d. for 3 days
10 mg t.i.d. for 3 days
15 mg t.i.d. for 3 days
20 mg t.i.d. for 3 days
Thereafter additional increases may be necessary but the total daily dose should not exceed a maximum of 80 mg daily (20 mg q.i.d.).
The lowest dose compatible with an optimal response is recommended. If benefits are not evident after a reasonable trial period, patients should be slowly withdrawn from the drug (see WARNINGS Abrupt Drug Withdrawal).
- Lioresal Side Effects
- Lioresal Drug Interactions
- Baclofen dosage information
- Baclofen consumer information
- Gablofen (baclofen) injection, solution dosage information
- Gablofen (baclofen) consumer information
- Kemstro (baclofen) Orally Disintegrating Tablets dosage information
- Lioresal Intrathecal (baclofen) injection dosage information