If a Substance or Method is not defined in this list, please verify with your Anti-Doping Organization.
All stimulants, including all optical isomers, e.g. d- and l- where relevant, are prohibited.
- Fonturacetam, [4-phenylpiracetam (carphedon)];
A stimulant not expressly listed in this section is a Specified Substance.
Including, but not limited to:
- 3-methylhexan-2-amine (1,2-dimethylpentylamine)
- 4-methylhexan-2-amine (methylhexaneamine)
- 4-methylpentan-2-amine (1,3-dimethylbutylamine)
- 5-methylhexan-2-amine (1,4-dimethylpentylamine)
- Cathinone, and its analogues, e.g. mephedrone, methedrone, and α-pyrrolidinovalerophenone;
- Dimetamfetamine (dimethylamphetamine)
- Epinephrine**** (adrenaline)
- Hydroxyamfetamine (parahydroxyamphetamine)
- Octodrine (1,5-dimethylhexylamine)
- Oxilofrine (methylsynephrine)
- Phenethylamine, and its derivatives;
- Tenamfetamine (methylenedioxyamphetamine)
and other substances with a similar chemical structure or similar biological effect(s).
- Imidazole derivatives for dermatological, nasal or ophthalmic use and those stimulants included in the 2020 Monitoring Program*.
* Bupropion, caffeine, nicotine, phenylephrine, phenylpropanolamine, pipradrol, and synephrine: These substances are included in the 2020 Monitoring Program, and are not considered Prohibited Substances.
** Cathine: Prohibited when its concentration in urine is greater than 5 micrograms per milliliter.
*** Ephedrine and methylephedrine: Prohibited when the concentration of either in urine is greater than 10 micrograms per milliliter.
**** Epinephrine (adrenaline): Not prohibited in local administration, e.g. nasal, ophthalmologic, or co-administration with local anaesthetic agents.
***** Pseudoephedrine: Prohibited when its concentration in urine is greater than 150 micrograms per milliliter.