Theracyn Poultry Wound & Skin Care SprayThis page contains information on Theracyn Poultry Wound & Skin Care Spray for veterinary use.
The information provided typically includes the following:
- Theracyn Poultry Wound & Skin Care Spray Indications
- Warnings and cautions for Theracyn Poultry Wound & Skin Care Spray
- Direction and dosage information for Theracyn Poultry Wound & Skin Care Spray
Theracyn Poultry Wound & Skin Care SprayThis treatment applies to the following species:
● Convenient one-step cleanser & wound dressing
● Cleans pecking sores, lacerations, skin rashes, foot injuries, and abrasions
● Helps promote natural healing
● Proven Safe
● Exclusive Microcyn® Technology that has treated over 10 million patients, both two-legged and four-legged
● Excellent Shelf Stability; Stays effective for 24 months
● No sting formula
● Veterinarian Recommended
For cleaning of pecking sores, lacerations, skin rashes, foot injuries, and abrasions in both backyard and farm environments. Safe for use on Poultry.
Directions For Use
Move excess feathers from wound area. Clip if necessary. Saturate the affected area with Theracyn™. If dressing is required, saturate dressing with Theracyn at each dressing change.
Repeat 3-4 times a day until wound is healed or per treatment protocol as directed by the veterinarian. No rinsing necessary.
Use Precautions: For external use only. Not for injection. Discontinue use if irritation develops and contact your veterinarian. Always consult your veterinarian for systemic conditions.
WarningFor animal use only. Not for human use. Keep out of reach of children.
StorageStore in its original container at room temperature away from direct sunlight and heat. Do not freeze.
DisposalNo special disposal considerations required.
Water, Sodium Sulfate, Sodium Phosphate, Sodium Chloride.
Hypochlorous Acid (0.009%)
Net Contents 8 fl oz
707 SPIRIT 40 PARK DRIVE, SUITE 150, CHESTERFIELD, MO, 63005
|Every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the Theracyn Poultry Wound & Skin Care Spray information published above. However, it remains the responsibility of the readers to familiarize themselves with the product information contained on the US product label or package insert.|
Copyright © 2018 North American Compendiums. Updated: 2018-08-01