Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Nutrition Assessment for Infants and Toddlers
After age two, children should gradually eat fewer high fat foods and make the transition to a heart-healthy diet, just like older children and adults, with no more than one third of total calories from fat and no more than 300 mg of cholesterol per day.
Please provide feedback to help us improve the Drugs.com Symptom Checker.
- Anorexia In Older Adults
- Child Maltreatment - Neglect
- Colectomy Diet
- Diet For Diverticular Conditions
- Eating During Cancer Treatment
- Full Liquid Diet
- Ileostomy Diet
- Level 1 National Dysphagia Diet
- Level 2 National Dysphagia Diet
- Level 3 National Dysphagia Diet
- Low Tyramine Diet
- Low-sodium Diet
- Nutrition After Bariatric Surgery
- Type 1 Diabetes Management For Adolescents
- Type 2 Diabetes Management For Adolescents
- Vegetarian Diet
- Vitamin K In Foods
- Weight Management For Adolescents