Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
That's good. It sounds as if the nausea and vomiting you are experiencing are due to your pregnancy.
About 80% of pregnant women begin to experience nausea and vomiting between the fourth and seventh week after the last menstrual period. For most women, it stops by the 20th week of gestation. In some cases, though, it continues for the duration of the pregnancy.
Are you more than 10 weeks pregnant?
- General Health
- Birth Control (Contraception) for Women
- Blacking Out, Fainting, or Loss of Consciousness
- Blood Magnesium Test
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Diffuse Muscle Weakness
- Diffuse Pain
- Excessive Body and Facial Hair in Women
- Fever in Adults
- Forgetfulness Memory Loss
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Itching Without Rash
- Jaundice in Adults
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Numbness or Tingling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Start over