Step 4: Read and complete the decision guide to learn more about your symptoms.
Welcome to our Health Decision Guide on birth control for women.
Whether you are currently sexually active or have never been sexually active, this guide will help you learn about the types of birth control likely to fit your needs.
Although the guide is designed for women, we encourage men to review our guide and discuss what they learn with their female partners.
This guide is not meant to replace a visit with a health professional.
Are you already sexually active? That is, have you had sexual intercourse?
- General Health
- Birth Control (Contraception) for Women
- Blacking Out, Fainting, or Loss of Consciousness
- Blood Magnesium Test
- Daytime Drowsiness
- Diffuse Muscle Weakness
- Diffuse Pain
- Excessive Body and Facial Hair in Women
- Fever in Adults
- Forgetfulness Memory Loss
- Helping Dry Skin
- Hot Flashes
- Insomnia During Pregnancy
- Itching Without Rash
- Jaundice in Adults
- Nausea and Vomiting in Pregnancy
- Numbness or Tingling
- Positive ANA
- Positive Rheumatoid Factor
- Unexplained Weight Gain
- Unintentional Weight Loss
- Start over