Gallium ga 68 dotatate Side Effects
For the Consumer
Applies to gallium ga 68 dotatate: intravenous solution
Along with its needed effects, gallium ga 68 dotatate may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking gallium ga 68 dotatate:
Incidence not known
- difficulty with swallowing
- fast heartbeat
- puffiness or swelling of the eyelids or around the eyes, face, lips or tongue
- skin rash
- tightness in the chest
- trouble breathing
- unusual tiredness or weakness
For Healthcare Professionals
Applies to gallium ga 68 dotatate: intravenous powder for injection
The safety of this drug was evaluated in three single center studies and in a survey of the scientific literature. No serious adverse reactions were identified.[Ref]
1. "Product Information. Netspot (dotatate)." Advanced Accelerator Applications, New York, NY.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.
More about gallium ga 68 dotatate
- Gallium ga 68 dotatate Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: radiologic conjugating agents
Other brands: Netspot