FreAmine HBC Side Effects
Generic name: parenteral nutrition solution
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Aug 30, 2022.
Note: This document contains side effect information about parenteral nutrition solution. Some dosage forms listed on this page may not apply to the brand name FreAmine HBC.
Applies to parenteral nutrition solution: intravenous solution.
Serious side effects of FreAmine HBC
Along with its needed effects, parenteral nutrition solution (the active ingredient contained in FreAmine HBC) may cause some unwanted effects. Although not all of these side effects may occur, if they do occur they may need medical attention.
Check with your doctor or nurse immediately if any of the following side effects occur while taking parenteral nutrition solution:
Incidence not known
- blurred vision
- chest pain
- cough or hoarseness
- dark urine
- decrease in the amount of urine
- dizziness or lightheadedness
- dry mouth
- extreme thirst
- fast heartbeat
- flushed, dry skin
- fruit-like breath odor
- increased hunger
- increased thirst
- increased urination
- light-colored stools
- lower back or side pain
- noisy, rattling breathing
- pain or redness at the injection site
- painful or difficult urination
- pale skin at the injection site
- stomach pain
- sugar in the urine
- swelling of the fingers, hands, feet, or lower legs
- tenderness, pain, swelling, warmth, skin discoloration, and prominent superficial veins over the affected area
- troubled breathing
- troubled breathing at rest
- unexplained weight loss
- urinating large amounts or very little
- weight gain
- yellow eyes or skin
More about FreAmine HBC (parenteral nutrition solution)
- Check interactions
- Latest FDA alerts (2)
- Dosage information
- Drug class: intravenous nutritional products
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Some side effects may not be reported. You may report them to the FDA.