Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 22, 2020.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Active ingredient (in each tablet)
Chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg
- temporarily relieves these symptoms of hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy nose or throat
- itchy, watery eyes
Do not use
to make a child sleepy
Ask a doctor before use if you have
- trouble urinating due to an enlarged prostate gland
- a breathing problem such as emphysema or chronic bronchitis
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if you are
taking sedatives or tranquilizers
When using this product
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- excitability may occur, especially in children
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
If pregnant or breast-feeding,
ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
take every 4 to 6 hours, not more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|adults and children 12 years of age and over||1 tablet (4 mg)|
|children 6 to under 12 years of age||1/2 tablet (2 mg)|
|children 4 to under 6 years of age||
do not use unlessdirected by a doctor
|children under 4 years of age||do not use|
corn starch, D&C yellow no. 10, lactose, magnesium stearate
Questions or comments?
Principal Display Panel
See New Warning and Dosing Directions
For Fast-Acting Relief
4 Hour Relief
Relieves: Runny Nose, Sneezing, Itchy, Watery Eyes, Itchy Throat
Compare to Chlor-Trimeton® active ingredient
chlorpheniramine maleate tablet
|Labeler - Topco Associates LLC (006935977)|
More about Topco Allergy (chlorpheniramine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: antihistamines
- Other brands