Aplicare Povidone Iodine Scrub
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Dec 1, 2021.
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- • antiseptic skin preparation
- • single use when used for patient preoperative skin preparation
- For external use only
- Avoid "pooling" beneath patient. Prolonged exposure to wet solution may cause skin irritation.
Do not use
- • in the eyes
- • on individuals allergic or sensitive to iodine
Ask a doctor before use if injuries are
- • deep or puncture wounds
- • serious burns
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- • infection occurs
- • redness, irritation, swelling or pain persists or increases
Keep out of reach of children.
In case of accidental ingestion, seek professional assistance or consult a poison control center immediately.
apply locally as needed
- • 0.75% titratable iodine
- • not made with natural rubber latex
- • for hospital or professional use only
ammonium nonoxynol-4 sulfate, citric acid, disodium phosphate, nonoxynol-9, sodium hydroxide, water
Questions or comments?
Aplicare Products, LLC
550 Research Parkway, Meriden, CT 06450 USA
Medline Inustries, LP
Three Lakes Drive, Northfield, IL 60093 USA
Made in USA with domestic and foreign materials
|APLICARE POVIDONE-IODINE SCRUB
|Labeler - Aplicare Products, LLC (081054904)|
|Registrant - Medline Industries, LP (025460908)|
More about povidone iodine topical
- Check interactions
- Pricing & coupons
- Reviews (10)
- Latest FDA alerts (7)
- Side effects
- Drug class: antiseptic and germicides