Phoslyra Prices, Coupons and Patient Assistance Programs
Phoslyra (calcium acetate) is a member of the minerals and electrolytes drug class and is commonly used for Hyperphosphatemia.
This Phoslyra price guide is based on using the Drugs.com discount card which is accepted at most U.S. pharmacies. The cost for Phoslyra oral liquid (667 mg/5 mL) is around $163 for a supply of 473 milliliters, depending on the pharmacy you visit. Prices are for cash paying customers only and are not valid with insurance plans.
Phoslyra is available as a brand name drug only, a generic version is not yet available. For more information, read about generic Phoslyra availability.
Important: When there is a range of pricing, consumers should normally expect to pay the lower price. However, due to stock shortages and other unknown variables we cannot provide any guarantee.
Drugs.com Printable Discount CardPrint Now
The free Drugs.com Discount Card works like a coupon and can save you up to 80% or more off the cost of prescription medicines, over-the-counter drugs and pet prescriptions.
Please note: This is a drug discount program, not an insurance plan. Valid at all major chains including Walgreens, CVS Pharmacy, Target, WalMart Pharmacy, Duane Reade and 65,000 pharmacies nationwide.
Phoslyra Coupons and Rebates
Phoslyra offers may be in the form of a printable coupon, rebate, savings card, trial offer, or free samples. Some offers may be printed right from a website, others require registration, completing a questionnaire, or obtaining a sample from the doctor's office.
Patient Assistance Programs for Phoslyra
Patient assistance programs (PAPs) are usually sponsored by pharmaceutical companies and provide free or discounted medicines to low income or uninsured and under-insured people who meet specific guidelines. Eligibility requirements vary for each program.
Provider: Phoslyra Patient Assistance Program
- May have insurance
- Not disclosed
- Must be on dialysis. Must have diagnosis of End Stage Renal Disease (ESRD)
- The patient must be a US citizen or permanent resident.
- This program also provides copay assistance.
- Phoslyra (calcium acetate) Oral Solution
Provider: Patient Access Network Foundation (PAN)
- *See Additional Information section below
- Between 400-500% of FPL
- FDA Approved Diagnosis - See Program Website for Details
- Must reside and receive treatment in US
- *Patients must have health insurance and their insurance must cover the qualifying medication for which they seek assistance. Call for most recent medications as the list is subject to change and the medication for which you are seeking assistance must treat the disease directly. Note: All new enrollment is now done electronically or over the phone. Contact program for details.
- Phoslyra (calcium acetate)
More about Phoslyra (calcium acetate)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Interactions
- En Español
- Drug class: minerals and electrolytes