Daytime Cold and Flu Relief by A&Z Holistic Products, Inc.
Dosage form: capsule, liquid filled
Ingredients: ACETAMINOPHEN 325mg, DEXTROMETHORPHAN HYDROBROMIDE 10mg, PHENYLEPHRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 5mg
Labeler: A&Z Holistic Products, Inc.
NDC Code: 69619-303
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextromethorphan HBr 10mg
Phenylephrine HCI 5mg
Pain reliever/fever reducer
temporarily relieves common cold and fly symptoms:
- nasal congestion
- cough due to minor throat and bronchial irritation
- sore throat
- minor aches and pains, fever
Liver warning: This product contains acetaminophen. Severe liver damage may occur if you take:
- more than 4 doses in 24 hours, which is the maximum daily amount for this product
- with other drugs containing acetaminophen
- 3 or more alcoholic drinks every day while using this product
Sore throat warning: if sore throat is severe, persists for more than 2 days, is accompanied or followed by fever, headache, rash, nausea, or vomiting, consult a doctor promptly.
- with any other product containing acetaminophen (prescription or nonprescription). If you are not sure whether a drug contains acetaminophen, ask a doctor or pharmacist.
- if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drugs. If you do not know if your prescription contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
- liver disease
- heart disease
- thyroid disease
- high blood pressure
- trouble urinating due to enlarged prostate gland
- cough that occurs with too much phlegm (mucus)
- persistent or chronic cough as occurs with smoking, asthma, or emphysema
taking the blood thinning drug warfarin
- do not exceed recommended dosage
- you get nervous, dizzy or sleepless
- symptoms get worse or last more than 5 days (children) or 7 days (adults)
- fever gets worse or lasts more than 3 days
- redness or swelling is present
- new symptoms occur
- cough comes back or occurs with rash or headache that lasts. These could be signs of a serious condition.
ask a health professional before use
Overdose warning: In case of accidental overdose, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately (1-800-222-1222). Taking more than the recommended dose (overdose) may cause liver damage. Quick medical attention is critical for adults as well as for children, even if you do not notice any signs or symptoms.
- take only as directed (see Warnings)
- do not exceed 4 doses per 24 hours
Adults and children 12 years and over
- take 2 softgels with water every 4 hours
Children 4 to under 12 years
- Ask a doctor
Children under 4 years
- Do not use
- store at room temperature
- do not use if blister is torn or open
FD&C Red #40, gelatin, glycerin, polyethylene glycol 400, povidone, propylene glycol, purified water, sorbitol, FD&C Yellow #6.
Call toll free 1-844-374-0016
|DAYTIME COLD AND FLU RELIEF
acetaminophen, dextromethorphan hbr, phenylephrine hci capsule, liquid filled
|Labeler - A&Z Holistic Products, Inc. (079721290)|
|Registrant - A&Z Holistic Products, Inc. (079721290)|
|Anshi Pharmaceutical (Zhongshan) Inc.||528101821||manufacture(69619-303)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.