Dosage form: cream
Ingredients: HYDROCORTISONE 10mg in 1g
Labeler: Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC
NDC Code: 0187-2486
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
- temporarily relieves itching associated with minor skin irritations, inflammation, and rashes due to: eczema, soaps, detergents, cosmetics, seborrheic dermatitis, psoriasis.
- other uses of this product should only be under the advice and supervision of a doctor.
For external use only
- do not use for the treatment of diaper rash, consult a doctor.
- When using this product avoid contact with eyes.
- Stop use and ask a doctor if condition worsens, symptoms persist for more than 7 days, or clear up and occur again within a few days. Do not begin use of any other hydrocortisone product unless you have asked a doctor.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- adults and children 2 years of age and older: apply to affected area not more than 3 to 4 times daily.
- children under 2 years of age: do not use, ask a doctor.
water, cetearyl alcohol, ceteareth-20, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, cyclopentasiloxane, benzyl alcohol, cetyl palmitate, isostearyl neopentanoate, citric acid, potassium lactate, dimethicone/vinyltrimethylsiloxysilicate crosspolymer, dimethyl MEA, PEG-40 stearate,
methylparaben, aloe barbadensis (aloe vera) leaf juice, niacinamide, avena sativa (oat) kernel extract, sodium lauroyl lactylate, chrysanthemum parthenium (feverfew) extract, hyaluronic acid, sodium hydroxide, ceramide 3, ceramide 6 II, phytosphingosine, cholesterol, xanthan gum, carbomer, ceramide 1
- store at 20° to 25°C (68° to 77°F)
Toll-free number 800-321-4576
Valeant Consumer Products,
a Division of Valeant
North America LLC,
Bridgewater, NJ 08807
9389500 Rev. 04/14
DEVELOPED WITH DERMATOLOGISTS
FOR RASHES DUE TO ECZEMA
Relieves itch flare-ups due
to extra dry skin and eczema
Longest lasting hydrocortisone
cream without a prescription
Helps repair & restore
protective skin barrier
With essential ceramides
Net WT. 1 OZ (28 g)
|Labeler - Valeant Pharmaceuticals North America LLC (042230623)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.