Wal-Zyr by Walgreen Company
Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: CETIRIZINE HYDROCHLORIDE 10mg
Labeler: Walgreen Company
NDC Code: 0363-1024
Cetirizine HCl 10 mg
temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
If you have ever had an allergic reaction to this product or any of its ingredients or to an antihistamine containing hydroxyzine.
liver or kidney disease. Your doctor should determine if you need a different dose.
taking tranquilizers or sedatives.
- drowsiness may occur
- avoid alcoholic drinks
- alcohol, sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- be careful when driving a motor vehicle or operating machinery
an allergic reaction to this product occurs. Seek medical help right away.
- if breast-feeding: not recommended
- if pregnant: ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
|adults and children 6 years and over||one 10 mg tablet once daily; do not take more than one10 mg tablet in 24 hours.A 5 mg product may be appropriate for less severe symptoms.|
|adults 65 years and over||ask a doctor|
|children under 6 years of age||ask a doctor|
|consumers with liveror kidney disease||ask a doctor|
- do not use if blister unit is broken or torn
- store between 20°C to 25°C (68°F to 77°F)
Lactose monohydrate, microcrystalline cellulose, starch (corn), magnesium stearate, hypromellose, polydextrose, polyethylene glycol, and titanium dioxide
* This product is not manufactured or distributed by McNeil-PPC, Inc., distributor ofZyrtec®.
24 Hour Allergy
- 24 hour symptom relief
45 TABLETS 10 mg each
|Labeler - Walgreen Company (008965063)|
|Registrant - Apotex Inc. (209429182)|
|Apotex Inc.||209429182||manufacture(0363-1024), analysis(0363-1024)|
Medically reviewed on Aug 27, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.