Tears Naturale II Polyquad by Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
Dosage form: solution/ drops
Ingredients: Dextran 70 1mg in 1mL, Hypromellose 2910 (4000 Mpa.s) 3mg in 1mL
Labeler: Alcon Laboratories, Inc.
NDC Code: 0065-0418
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Dextran 70 0.1%
Hypromellose 2910 0.3%
For the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye and for use as a protectant against further irritation. For the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye or to exposure to wind or sun.
For external use only
- if this solution changes color or becomes cloudy.
- if you are sensitive to any ingredient in this product.
- To avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
- Replace cap after using.
- Remove contact lenses before using.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- you experience eye pain.
- you experience changes in vision.
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye.
- the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
- If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- Instill one or two drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- Store at room temperature.
POLYQUAD® (polyquaternium-1) 0.001%, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate and sodium chloride. May contain hydrochloric acid and/or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
In the U.S. call 1-800-757-9195
|TEARS NATURALE II POLYQUAD
dextran 70 and hypromellose 2910 solution/ drops
|Labeler - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Registrant - Alcon Laboratories, Inc. (008018525)|
|Alcon Laboratories, Inc.||008018525||MANUFACTURE(0065-0418)|
Medically reviewed on Feb 2, 2018