Dosage form: tablet
Ingredients: PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30mg
Labeler: Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
NDC Code: 48964-112
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Pseudoephedrine HCl 30 mg
- for the temporary relief of nasal congestion due to the common cold, hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies
- helps decongest sinus openings and passages; temporarily relieves sinus congestion and pressure
Do not exceed recommended dosage
If nervousness, dizziness or sleeplessness occurs, discontinue use and consult a doctor.
If symptoms do not improve within 7 days or are accompanied by a fever, consult a doctor.
Do not use if you are now taking a prescription monoamine oxidase inhibitor (MAOI) (certain drugs for depression, psychiatric or emotional conditions, or Parkinson’s disease), or for 2 weeks after stopping the MAOI drug. If you do not know if your prescription contains an MAOI, ask a doctor or pharmacist before taking this product.
Do not take this product if you have
- heart disease
- high blood pressure
- thyroid disease
- difficulty in urination due to the enlargement of the prostate gland unless directed by a doctor
If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use.
In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- take every 4 to 6 hours
- do not exceed 4 doses in 24 hours
- take tablets with enough water to ensure complete swallowing immediately after placing in the mouth
adults and children 12 years and over
children 6 years to under 12 years
children under 6 years
ask a doctor
- store at controlled room temperature 15°-30°C (59°-86°F)
- see end flap for expiration date and lot number
Inactive ingredients colloid silicon dioxide, crospovidone, hydroxypropyl cellulose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose and polyethylene oxide.
Questions or comments?
Please call 1-855-228-7201
DO NOT USE IF BLISTER UNIT IS BROKEN OR TORN
PSEUDOEPHEDRINE HYDROCHLORIDE 30MG
Battle congestion. And meth abuse too.
JOIN THE FIGHT.
- With meth-deterring Impede™ technology
- Maximum strength, non-drowsy formulation
- Relieves nasal and sinus congestion
Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
616 N. North Court, Palatine, IL 60067
pseudoephedrine hcl tablet
|Labeler - Acura Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (001315530)|
|Patheon Pharmaceuticals, Inc.||005286822||MANUFACTURE(48964-112)|
Medically reviewed on Nov 12, 2018
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.