Clear Eyes Natural Tears
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: POLYVINYL ALCOHOL, UNSPECIFIED 5.0mg in 1mL, POVIDONE 6.0mg in 1mL
Labeler: Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc.
NDC Code: 67172-557
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Polyvinyl alcohol 0.5%
- for the temporary relief of burning and irritation due to dryness of the eye
- for use as a protectant against further irritation or to relieve dryness of the eye
For external use only
if solution changes color or becomes cloudy
- to avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface
- replace cap after using
- you experience eye pain
- you experience changes in vision
- you experience continued redness or irritation of the eye
- the condition worsens
- symptoms lasts for more than 72 hours
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center (1-800-222-1222) right away.
Instill 1 to 2 drops in the affected eye(s) as needed.
- store at room temperature
- remove contact lenses before using
benzalkonium chloride, dextrose, edetate disodium, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium bicarbonate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sodium phosphate (mono- and dibasic)
|CLEAR EYES NATURAL TEARS
polyvinyl alcohol and povidone liquid
|Labeler - Prestige Brands Holdings, Inc. (159655021)|
Medically reviewed on May 22, 2017