Easy by Wicsun Trading
Dosage form: patch
Ingredients: Menthol 4g
Labeler: Wicsun Trading
NDC Code: 66897-002
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
For the temporary relief of minor pains and aches of muscles and joints associated with:
- simple backache
- For external use only
- Avoid getting into the eyes or on mucus membranes.
- do not apply to wound or damaged skin.
- do not bandage tightly
- do not use otherwise than as directed
- If condition worsens, or if symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days.
- pain persists for more than 10 days
- redness is present
- conditions affect children under 12 years of age
If pregnant or breast feeding, ask a health professional before use.
Keep out of reach of children to avoid accidental poisoning. In case of accidental ingestion, contact a doctor or Poison Control Center immediately
Adults and children2 years of age and older. Apply to affected area not more than 3-4 times daily.
Children under 2 years of age: Do not use, consult a doctor
Inactive Ingredients Sesame Oil, Terebinthina resin, Zinc Oxide and Methyl salicylate
|Labeler - Wicsun Trading (960476174)|
|Wong’s Pharmaceutical International Ltd.||667304257||manufacture|
Medically reviewed on Feb 18, 2019
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.