Calmoseptine by Calmoseptine Inc.
Medically reviewed by Drugs.com. Last updated on Jan 22, 2019.
Dosage form: ointment
Ingredients: LANOLIN 15.7g in 100g, MENTHOL 0.44g in 100g, PETROLATUM 24g in 100g, ZINC OXIDE 20.6g in 100g
Labeler: Calmoseptine Inc.
NDC Code: 0799-0001
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
Zinc Oxide 20.6%
Active Ingredients Purpose
Lanolin 15.7%...........................Anorectal Protectant
Menthol 0.44%...........................Anorectal Analgesic
Petrolatum 24%........................Anorectal Protectant
Zinc Oxide 20.6%......Anorectal Protectant, Astringent
- Temporarily protects irritated areas.
- For the temporary relief of:
- local itching and discomfort in the perianal area
- pain or burning
- skin irritations
For external use only
* Certain persons can develop allergic reactions to ingredients in this product.
* Do not put this product into the rectum by using fingers or any mechanical device or applicator.
* Do not exceed the recommended daily dosage unless directed by a doctor.
* Avoid contact with eyes.
- condition worsens or does not improve within 7 days
- bleeding occurs
- symptom being treated does not subside or if redness, irritation, swelling, pain or other symptoms develop or increase.
In case of accidental ingestion contact a physician or Poison Control Center immediately.
Adults: When practical, cleanse the affected area with mild soap and warm water and rinse thoroughly.
Gently dry by patting or blotting with toilet tissue or a soft cloth or air dry before application of this product.
Apply externally to the affected area up to 6 times daily or after each bowel movement.
Children under 12 years of age: consult a doctor.
calamine, chlorothymol, glycerin, phenol,
sodium bicarbonate, and thymol in a suitable ointment base
anorectal ointment ointment
|Labeler - Calmoseptine Inc. (783409394)|
|Calmo Manufacturing Inc.||015850149||manufacture(0799-0001), pack(0799-0001), label(0799-0001)|