Band-Aid Brand Hurt-Free Antiseptic Wash
Dosage form: liquid
Ingredients: Benzalkonium Chloride 1.3mg in 1mL, Lidocaine Hydrochloride 20mg in 1mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
NDC Code: 58232-0016
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
|Benzalkonium chloride 0.13%||First aid antiseptic|
|Lidocaine hydrochloride 2%||External anesthetic|
- can be used instead of soap and water to help clean minor cuts, scrapes and burns
- temporarily relieves pain and itch while helping to prevent infection
For external use only
- in the eyes or apply over large areas of the body
- longer than 1 week unless directed by a doctor
- in large quantities, particularly over raw surfaces or blistered areas
- deep or puncture wounds, animal bites, or serious burns
- condition worsens or symptoms persist for more than 7 days or clear up and occur again within a few days
Keep out of reach of children. If case of accidental ingestion, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center immediately.
- adults and children 2 years and older:
- use to clean minor cuts, scrapes and burns by thoroughly flushing the affected area. Let air dry. Cover with BAND-AID® brand Adhesive Bandage or sterile gauze.
- use no more than 3 times daily
- children under 2 years of age: ask a doctor
Aloe barbadensis gel, disodium EDTA, poloxamer 188, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, water
Dist. by: Johnson & Johnson
CONSUMER PRODUCTS COMPANY
Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc.
Skillman, NJ 08558-9418
|BAND-AID BRAND HURT-FREE ANTISEPTIC WASH
benzalkonium chloride and lidocaine hydrochloride liquid
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Products Company, Division of Johnson & Johnson Consumer Companies, Inc. (830803164)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.