Childrens Benadryl ALLERGY
Dosage form: solution
Ingredients: Diphenhydramine hydrochloride 12.5mg in 5mL
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division
NDC Code: 50580-534
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
Diphenhydramine HCl 12.5 mg.
- temporarily relieves these symptoms due to hay fever or other upper respiratory allergies:
- runny nose
- itchy, watery eyes
- itching of the nose or throat
- to make a child sleepy
- with any other product containing diphenhydramine, even one used on skin
- a breathing problem such as chronic bronchitis
- a sodium-restricted diet
Ask a doctor or pharmacist before use if the child is taking sedatives or tranquilizers
- marked drowsiness may occur
- sedatives and tranquilizers may increase drowsiness
- excitability may occur, especially in children
Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222)
- find right dose on chart below
- mL = milliliter
- take every 4 to 6 hours, or as directed by a doctor
- do not take more than 6 doses in 24 hours
|Age (yr)||Dose (mL)|
|children under 2 years||do not use|
|children 2 to 5 years||do not use unless directed by a doctor|
|children 6 to 11 years||5 mL to 10 mL|
Attention: use only enclosed dosing cup specifically designed for use with this product. Do not use any other dosing device.
- each 5 mL contains: sodium 14 mg
- store between 20-25°C (68-77°F). Protect from light. Store in outer carton until contents used.
- do not use if bottle wrap, or foil inner seal imprinted "SAFETY SEAL®" is broken or missing
anhydrous citric acid, D&C red no. 33, FD&C red no. 40, flavors, glycerin, monoammonium glycyrrhizinate, poloxamer 407, purified water, sodium benzoate, sodium chloride, sodium citrate, sucrose
call 1-877-717-2824 or 215-273-8755 (collect)
|CHILDRENS BENADRYL ALLERGY
diphenhydramine hydrochloride solution
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Consumer Inc., McNeil Consumer Healthcare Division (878046358)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.