The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
Mens rogaine Unscented Formula
Dosage form: aerosol, foam
Ingredients: Minoxidil 50mg in 1g
Labeler: Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc.
NDC Code: 42002-106
Minoxidil 5% w/w (without propellant)
Hair regrowth treatment for men
to regrow hair on the top of the scalp (vertex only, see pictures on side of this carton)
For external use only. For use by men only.
Extremely Flammable: Avoid fire, flame, or smoking during and immediately following application.
Do not use if
- you are a woman
- your amount of hair loss is different than that shown on side of this carton or your hair loss is on the front of the scalp. 5% minoxidil topical foam is not intended for frontal baldness or receding hairline.
- you have no family history of hair loss
- your hair loss is sudden and/or patchy
- you do not know the reason for your hair loss
- you are under 18 years of age. Do not use on babies and children.
- your scalp is red, inflamed, infected, irritated, or painful
- you use other medicines on the scalp
Ask a doctor before use if you have heart disease
When using this product
- do not apply on other parts of the body
- avoid contact with the eyes. In case of accidental contact, rinse eyes with large amounts of cool tap water.
- some people have experienced changes in hair color and/or texture
- it takes time to regrow hair. Results may occur at 2 months with twice a day usage. For some men, you may need to use this product for at least 4 months before you see results.
- the amount of hair regrowth is different for each person. This product will not work for all men.
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- chest pain, rapid heartbeat, faintness, or dizziness occurs
- sudden, unexplained weight gain occurs
- your hands or feet swell
- scalp irritation or redness occurs
- unwanted facial hair growth occurs
- you do not see hair regrowth in 4 months
May be harmful if used when pregnant or breast-feeding.
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
- apply half a capful 2 times a day to the scalp in the hair loss area
- massage into scalp with fingers, then wash hands well
- see enclosed booklet for complete directions on how to use
- using more or more often will not improve results
- continued use is necessary to increase and keep your hair regrowth or hair loss will begin again
- hair growth has been shown in a clinical study of men (mostly white) aged 18-49 years who used it for 4 months
- see hair loss pictures on right
- before use, read all information on package and enclosed booklet
- keep the package. It contains important information.
- store at controlled room temperature 20° to 25° C (68° to 77° F)
- contents under pressure. Do not puncture or incinerate container. Do not expose to heat or store at temperatures above 120° F (49° C).
butane, butylated hydroxytoluene, cetyl alcohol, citric acid, glycerin, isobutane, lactic acid, polysorbate 60, propane, purified water, SD alcohol 40-B, stearyl alcohol
- call toll-free 800-ROGAINE or 215-273-8755 (collect)
- visit www. rogaine.com
#1 DERMATOLOGIST RECOMMENDED BRAND
5% MINOXIDIL TOPICAL AEROSOL
HAIR REGROWTH TREATMENT
CLINICALLY PROVEN TO HELP REGROW HAIR
Not For Use By Women
Three Month Supply ∙ Three 60 g (2.11 oz) Cans
minoxidil aerosol, foam
|Labeler - Johnson & Johnson Healthcare Products, Division of McNEIL-PPC, Inc. (831417154)|
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.