Dosage form: gel
Ingredients: HYPROMELLOSES 3mg in 1mL, CARBOXYMETHYLCELLULOSE SODIUM 2.5mg in 1mL
Labeler: Wal-Mart Stores, Inc.
NDC Code: 49035-197
Disclaimer: Most OTC drugs are not reviewed and approved by FDA, however they may be marketed if they comply with applicable regulations and policies. FDA has not evaluated whether this product complies.
EQUATE COMFORT GEL
Carboxymethylcellulose Sodium 0.25%
● relieves dryness of the eye(s).
● for the temporary relief of discomfort due to minor irritations of the eye from exposure to wind or sun.
● as a protectant against further irritation.
For use in the eyes only.
● Retain outer carton for full product drug facts.
● if this product changes color or becomes cloudy.
● avoid contamination, do not touch tip of container to any surface.
● replace cap after each use.
● you experience eye pain, changes in vision, continued redness or irritation of the eye(s).
● the condition worsens or persists for more than 72 hours.
If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away. (1-800-222-1222).
● Instill 1or 2 drops into the affected eye(s) as needed.
● store at room temperature 15º-30ºC (59º-86ºF).
● keep tightly closed.
Boric acid, calcium chloride, citric acid, magnesium chloride, potassium chloride, purified water, sodium borate, sodium chloride. Vanish® (Stabilized Peroxycomplex System as a preservative). May also contain hydrochloric acid and or sodium hydroxide to adjust pH.
carboxymethylcellulose sodium and hypromelloses gel
|Labeler - Wal-Mart Stores, Inc. (051957769)|
|Registrant - Altaire Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (786790378)|
Disclaimer: Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided here is accurate, up-to-date and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. Drug information contained herein may be time sensitive. This information has been compiled for use by healthcare practitioners and consumers in the United States. The absence of a warning for a given drug or combination thereof in no way should be construed to indicate that the drug or combination is safe, effective or appropriate for any given patient. If you have questions about the substances you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.