Vyvance is a common misspelling of Vyvanse (lisdexamfetamine).
What is Vyvanse (Vyvance)?
Vyvanse (Vyvance) s is a central nervous system stimulant prescription medicine. It is used for the treatment of Attention-Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD). Vyvanse (Vyvance) may help increase attention and decrease impulsiveness and hyperactivity in patients with ADHD. It affects certain chemicals in the brain that may help improve attention span and behavior.
Vyvanse (Vyvance) is used as a part of a total treatment program that may include psychological, educational, and social therapy. It may also be used for other conditions as determined by your doctor.Vyvanse is a federally controlled substance because it can be abused or lead to dependence. Keep Vyvanse (Vyvance) in a safe place to prevent misuse and abuse. Selling or giving away Vyvanse (Vyvance) may harm others, and is against the law.
Click for more information on Vyvance (Vyvanse)
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.
- Adderall vs Vyvanse - What's the difference between them?
- How long does Vyvanse stay in your system?
- Is Vyvanse a controlled substance / narcotic drug?
- Is it okay to take Vyvanse while on birth control?
- How soon for Vyvanse to start working and how long does it last?
- Ritalin vs Vyvanse - What's the difference between them?