- Puma Biotechnology Receives U.S. FDA Approval of Supplemental New Drug Application for Neratinib to Treat HER2-Positive Metastatic Breast Cancer
26 February 2020
- FDA Approves Nerlynx (neratinib) for Extended Adjuvant Treatment of Early Stage HER2-Positive Breast Cancer
17 July 2017
- Puma Biotechnology Receives FDA Advisory Committee Support for Neratinib
24 May 2017
- Puma Biotechnology Announces FDA Advisory Committee to Review Neratinib for the Extended Adjuvant Treatment of HER2-Positive Early Stage Breast Cancer
17 April 2017
- Puma Biotechnology Announces FDA Acceptance of NDA for PB272 (Neratinib) for Extended Adjuvant Treatment of HER2-Positive Early Stage Breast Cancer
20 September 2016
- Puma Biotechnology Submits New Drug Application for PB272 (Neratinib) to FDA for Extended Adjuvant Treatment of HER2-Positive Early Stage Breast Cancer
21 July 2016
Drugs Associated with Puma Biotechnology, Inc.
Puma Biotechnology, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.