Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
75 Park Plaza, 4th Floor
Boston, MA 02116
Phone: (617) 807-6600Website: https://paratekpharma.com/Careers: paratekpharma.com/careers
- Paratek Pharmaceuticals Announces FDA Approval of Nuzyra (omadacycline) Oral Only Dosing Regimen for the Treatment of Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia (CABP)
1 June 2021
- FDA Approves Nuzyra (omadacycline) for Community-Acquired Bacterial Pneumonia and Acute Skin and Skin Structure Infections
2 October 2018
- FDA Advisory Committee Recommends Approval of Paratek’s Omadacycline
8 August 2018
- Paratek Presents New Analysis from Combined Phase 3 Skin Infection Studies Highlighting Efficacy of Omadacycline in Treating Drug Resistant S. aureus
11 June 2018
- Paratek’s New Drug Applications for Oral and Intravenous Omadacycline Accepted for Priority Review by FDA
4 April 2018
- Paratek Completes Submission of New Drug Applications to U.S. FDA for Oral and Intravenous Omadacycline for Pneumonia and Skin Infections
5 February 2018
- Paratek Announces Phase 3 Study of Oral-Only Dosing of Omadacycline Met All Primary and Secondary FDA and EMA Efficacy Endpoints in Acute Bacterial Skin Infections
17 July 2017
Drugs Associated with Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Paratek Pharmaceuticals, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: omadacycline
Drug class: tetracyclines
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|