Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Ocaliva (obeticholic acid) for Primary Biliary Cholangitis - May 27, 2016
- FDA Advisory Committee Unanimously Recommends Accelerated Approval of Ocaliva (obeticholic acid) for the Treatment of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis - April 10, 2016
- FDA Extends PDUFA Date for Obeticholic Acid for the Treatment of PBC - December 17, 2015
- FDA Grants Priority Review for Intercept's Obeticholic Acid for the Treatment of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis - August 31, 2015
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Submits NDA for Obeticholic Acid for the Treatment of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis - June 29, 2015
Drugs Associated with Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.