Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
10 Hudson Yards, 37th Floor
New York, NY 10001
Phone: (646) 747-1000Website: https://www.interceptpharma.comCareers: www.interceptpharma.com/careers
- FDA Grants Accelerated Approval to Ocaliva (obeticholic acid) for Primary Biliary Cholangitis
27 May 2016
- FDA Advisory Committee Unanimously Recommends Accelerated Approval of Ocaliva (obeticholic acid) for the Treatment of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
10 April 2016
- FDA Extends PDUFA Date for Obeticholic Acid for the Treatment of PBC
17 December 2015
- FDA Grants Priority Review for Intercept's Obeticholic Acid for the Treatment of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
31 August 2015
- Intercept Pharmaceuticals Submits NDA for Obeticholic Acid for the Treatment of Primary Biliary Cirrhosis
29 June 2015
Drugs Associated with Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Intercept Pharmaceuticals, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes 1 drug in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: obeticholic acid
Drug class: miscellaneous GI agents
|2 reviews||7.0 / 10|
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|