Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
420 Saw Mill River Road,
Ardsley, NY 10502
Phone: (914) 347-4300Website: https://www.acorda.com/Careers: www.acorda.com/CareersPatient Assistance Program: www.rxassist.org/pap-info...
- FDA Approves Inbrija (levodopa inhalation powder) for Intermittent Treatment of OFF Episodes in People with Parkinson’s Disease
21 December 2018
- Acorda Announces FDA Extends Inbrija NDA Review Period
13 September 2018
- Acorda Announces FDA Acceptance of New Drug Application for Inbrija (levodopa inhalation powder)
20 February 2018
- Acorda Resubmits New Drug Application for Inbrija (CVT-301, levodopa inhalation powder)
7 December 2017
- Acorda Receives Refusal to File Letter from FDA for Inbrija (CVT-301, levodopa inhalation powder) New Drug Application
29 August 2017
- Acorda Submits New Drug Application to U.S. Food and Drug Administration for Inbrija (CVT-301, Levodopa Inhalation Powder)
29 June 2017
- CVT-301 Phase 3 Data Showed Significantly Improved Motor Function During OFF Periods in Parkinson’s Disease
5 June 2017
Drugs Associated with Acorda Therapeutics, Inc.
Acorda Therapeutics, Inc. manufactures, markets and/or distributes more than 2 drugs in the United States. Medications listed here may also be marketed under different names in different countries. Non-US country and region specific information is not available on this page.
Generic name: dalfampridine
Drug class: miscellaneous central nervous system agents
|71 reviews||8.0 / 10|
Generic name: levodopa
Drug class: dopaminergic antiparkinsonism agents
|For ratings, users were asked how effective they found the medicine while considering positive/adverse effects and ease of use (1 = not effective, 10 = most effective).|