In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
In the US, Tolazoline is a member of the drug class miscellaneous cardiovascular agents.
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
α-adrenoceptor antagonist (alpha-blocker)
Treatment of pulmonary hypertension
- Tolazolinum (Latin)
- Tolazolin (German)
- Tolazoline (French)
- Tolazolina (Spanish)
- Tolazoline (OS: BAN, DCF)
- Benzazolin (IS)
- Tolazoline Hydrochloride (OS: BANM, JAN)
- Benzazoline hydrochloride (IS)
- Tolazolina cloridrato (PH: F.U. IX)
- Tolazoline Hydrochloride (PH: BP 1980, USP 38)
- Tolazine (veterinary use)
Akorn, United States; Lloyd, New Zealand
|BAN||British Approved Name|
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|DCF||Dénomination Commune Française|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|Rec.INN||Recommended International Nonproprietary Name (World Health Organization)|
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.