Flecainide Acetate may be available in the countries listed below.
- FLECAINIDE ACETATE 100 MG TABLET (Leaflet)
- FLECAINIDE ACETATE 100 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- FLECAINIDE ACETATE 100MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- FLECAINIDE ACETATE 50 MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- FLECAINIDE ACETATE 50MG TABLETS (Leaflet)
- FLECAINIDE ACETATE TABLETS 100MG (Leaflet)
- FLECAINIDE ACETATE TABLETS 50MG (Leaflet)
Ingredient matches for Flecainide Acetate
Flecainide Acetate (BANM, JAN, USAN) is known as Flecainide in the US.
|BANM||British Approved Name (Modified)|
|JAN||Japanese Accepted Name|
|USAN||United States Adopted Name|
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.