In some countries, this medicine may only be approved for veterinary use.
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
CAS registry number (Chemical Abstracts Service)
Phosphoric acid, aluminum salt (1:1)
- Aluminiumphosphat (German)
- Phosphate d'aluminium (French)
- Aluminum Phosphate (IS)
- Ulgel (IS)
- Aluminium (phosphate d') (PH: Ph. Franç. 11)
- Aluminii phosphas hydricus (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Aluminium (phosphate d') hydraté (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Aluminium Phosphate, Dried (PH: BP 2016)
- Aluminium phosphate, hydrated (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Wasserhaltiges Aluminiumphosphat (PH: Ph. Eur. 8)
- Alposim (Aluminium Phosphate and Simeticone)
Neutro Pharma, Pakistan
- Aluphagel (Aluminium Phosphate and Simeticone)
- Gasterin (Aluminium Phosphate and Pectin)
- Gelatum Aluminii phosphorici Aflofarm
Aflofarm Farmacja, Poland
- Gelatum Aluminii phosphorici Ziololek
- Phospha Gaspain
Astellas, Portugal; Nile, Egypt; Pharmatis, Georgia
- Phosphaluvet (veterinary use)
Boehringer Ingelheim, France
Astellas, France; Astellas Pharma, Germany; Boehringer Ingelheim, Vietnam
Further information on drug naming conventions: International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.