The originating document has been archived. We cannot confirm the completeness, accuracy and currency of the content.
ATC (Anatomical Therapeutic Chemical Classification)
- Aluminii acetatis tartras (Latin)
- Aluminium acetat-tartrat (German)
- Acéto-tartrate d'aluminium (French)
- Aluminium aceticotartaricum (IS)
- Aluminium acetotartrat (IS)
- Aluminiumacetat-Tartrat-Lösung (PH: DAB 1999)
- Essig-weinsaure Tonerde (PH: Ph. Helv. 10)
Athenstaedt, Germany; Egis, Hungary
Herba Studio, Poland
- Aluminiumacetat-Tartrat-Lösung DAB
- Cremor Aluminii Acetico-Tartarici
Medicamenta, Czech Republic; Vulm, Slovakia
- Essigsaure Tonerde-Salbe
Novartis Consumer Health, Switzerland
- Instillatio Aluminii Acetico-tartarici
- Octanovy Krém
- Realderm Baby (Aluminium Acetotartrate and Zinc Oxide)
Medical Concepts, Switzerland
Click for further information on drug naming conventions and International Nonproprietary Names.
Important Notice: The Drugs.com international database is in BETA release. This means it is still under development and may contain inaccuracies. It is not intended as a substitute for the expertise and judgement of your physician, pharmacist or other healthcare professional. It should not be construed to indicate that the use of any medication in any country is safe, appropriate or effective for you. Consult with your healthcare professional before taking any medication.