Skip to Content


Important: The information below refers to medicines available in the United States that contain nimodipine.

Medications containing nimodipine:

nimodipine systemic

Brand names: Nimotop, Nymalize
Drug class(es): calcium channel blocking agents
Nimodipine systemic is used in the treatment of:

Further information

Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.