Magnesium Aluminum Silicate
Excipient (pharmacologically inactive substance)
What is it?
Magnesium aluminum silicate (Al2Mg2O15Si5) is an off-white powder used in the pharmaceutical manufacturing process as an absorbent; anticaking agent; opacifying agent; slip modifier; and an aqueous viscosity increasing agent. It can be used in tablet making and in medication suspensions, and it is also used in the cosmetics industry in make-up such as pressed eye shadows and in hair conditioners.
Top Medications with this excipient
- Lamictal (Chewable) 2 mg ()
- Lamictal CD 25 mg ()
- Lamictal CD 5 mg ()
- Methenamine Mandelate 1 gram ()
- Methenamine Mandelate 500 mg ()
- Pravastatin Sodium 20 mg ()
- Pravastatin Sodium 40 mg ()
- Pravastatin Sodium 80 mg ()
- Pravastatin Sodium 10 mg ()
- Pseudoephedrine Hydrochloride 30 mg ()
- Pseudoephedrine Plus chlorpheniramine maleate 4 mg / pseudoephedrine hydrochloride 30 mg ()