MP 66 (Quinidine gluconate extended release 324 mg)
Pill imprint MP 66 has been identified as Quinidine gluconate extended release 324 mg.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 324 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
- MP 66
- 324 mg
- 11.00 mm
- Prescription only
- Drug Class:
- Group I antiarrhythmics
- Pregnancy Category:
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
|NDC Code||Manufacturer / Repackager|
|51079-0027||UDL Laboratories Inc|
More about quinidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- En Español
- 0 Reviews – Add your own review/rating
- Quinidine gluconate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine sulfate
- Quinidine sulfate controlled-release tablets
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2017 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.