Maxiphen DM (Maxiphen DM 60 mg / 1000 mg / 40 mg)
Generic Name: dextromethorphan/guaifenesin/phenylephrine
Pill with imprint Maxiphen DM is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Maxiphen DM 60 mg / 1000 mg / 40 mg. It is supplied by MCR American Pharmaceuticals Inc.
Maxiphen DM is used in the treatment of cough and nasal congestion and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Maxiphen DM 60 mg / 1000 mg / 40 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for Maxiphen DM
- Generic Name
- Maxiphen DM
- 60 mg / 1000 mg / 40 mg
- Rx and/or OTC
- Drug Class
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category
- C - Risk cannot be ruled out
- CSA Schedule
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier
- MCR American Pharmaceuticals Inc
- National Drug Code (NDC)
Related Images for "Maxiphen DM"
More about Maxiphen DM (dextromethorphan / guaifenesin / phenylephrine)
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Imprints, Shape & Color Data
- Drug Interactions
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- FDA Alerts (3)
- Other brands
- Mucinex Fast-Max Severe Congestion & Cough, Duravent DM, Robitussin Children's Cough & Cold CF, Tusicof, ... +6 more
Related treatment guides
Always consult your healthcare provider to ensure the information displayed on this page applies to your personal circumstances.