L126 (EQL Pain Relief/Cold acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg)
Pill with imprint L126 is White, Capsule-shape and has been identified as Eql pain relief cold acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg. It is supplied by Supervalu Inc..
Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine is used in the treatment of cold symptoms and belongs to the drug class upper respiratory combinations. FDA has not classified the drug for risk during pregnancy. Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substances Act (CSA).
Images for L126
- acetaminophen 325 mg / dextromethorphan 15 mg / pseudoephedrine 30 mg
- Over the counter
- Drug Class:
- Upper respiratory combinations
- Pregnancy Category:
- N - Not classified
- CSA Schedule:
- Not a controlled drug
- Labeler / Supplier:
- Supervalu Inc.
- National Drug Code (NDC):
More about acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen/dextromethorphan/pseudoephedrine Side Effects
- During Pregnancy
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- 1 Review
- Drug class: upper respiratory combinations
- Acetaminophen, dextromethorphan, and pseudoephedrine
- Acetaminophen, Dextromethorphan, and Pseudoephedrine Capsules And Tablets
Related treatment guides
Every effort has been made to ensure that the information provided is accurate, up-to-date, and complete, but no guarantee is made to that effect. If you have questions about the drugs you are taking, check with your doctor, nurse or pharmacist.
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.