C (Quinidine gluconate ER 324 mg)
Pill with imprint C is White, Round and has been identified as Quinidine gluconate ER 324 mg. It is supplied by Caremark Inc.
Quinidine is used in the treatment of arrhythmia; malaria and belongs to the drug class group I antiarrhythmics. Risk cannot be ruled out during pregnancy. Quinidine 324 mg is not a controlled substance under the Controlled Substance Act (CSA).
Images for C
More about quinidine
- Side Effects
- During Pregnancy or Breastfeeding
- Dosage Information
- Drug Images
- Drug Interactions
- Support Group
- Pricing & Coupons
- En Español
- 1 Review – Add your own review/rating
- Drug class: group I antiarrhythmics
- Quinidine Controlled-Release Tablets
- Quinidine Sulfate Tablets
- Quinidine Injection
- Quinidine Oral, Injection, Intramuscular (Advanced Reading)
Related treatment guides
Copyright 2018 Drugs.com, National Library of Medicine, Truven Health Analytics and Cerner Multum, Inc. All Rights Reserved.